If you want to buy an artwork or commission a piece let me know otherwise I am here if someone needs to talk or needs advice 🙂

Ask me anything

Hyello, I am Abby from Pleasant View, TN in the US. I hope to help those who are interested in art with helpful tips or advice. I also love to talk about art history and art as well. I have a website for my artwork or any of my social media can be used to commission or buy a piece.

www.nevernottiredartist.com| Instagram: @jah_art98| Facebook: Abby Hunter | Tiktok, Snapchat, Tumblr, and Deviantart: nevernottiredartist| Twitter: @Never_not| YouTube: nevernottiredartist

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $10 / hour

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

A fun fact about me is that I was in a flash mob for a talent show in my freshman year of college.

What can you talk about for hours?

Art or Art History

What’s your favorite smell?

Lavender and Rosemary

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I have a 5 foot 3 inch lion which is the same height as me :slightly_smiling_face:

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

Xray vision

What is the most normal thing about you?

I dont know, probably the fact that I hated public school and still do

What do you hate?

The public school system and common core

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I have a YouTube that I try to post to but my life is kinda crazy right now so its hard but I really hope to be able to make a job out of my art.

In my words

My teaching style

Explanation while demonstrating

What can you expect from my lessons?

Hopefully you will gain some knowledge and skills

Why me?

There’s no real particular reason but I will try my best to help you.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Because I love it

What else I can do?

Not much, I know the basics of other subjects and can catch onto stuff quick but I am terrible at sleeping and remembering to eat :sweat_smile:

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that you are very creative!

Thank you very much! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: