I will whoop your butt in Super Smash Bros

Meet Ilyas
Price: $75 / 20 minutes
Interested: Comment below

talktime_pic_ilyas_number_four

About

My name is Ilyas Ali, I am 17 years old and I am a professional Super Smash Bros. player. I’ve been competing in and won many high-stakes Super Smash Bros. tournaments for many years under the nickname “SilverPC”. I have countless hours logged in with my main character Ridley. It’s my personal belief that there is an amazing player hidden within anybody, and I will help bring that player out through my sessions.

What is this whole thing about?

I am able to help coach anybody struggling in the fighting game Super Smash Bros. Ultimate . If you are currently lost and have no direction in this game, I am the guy to contact.

What are my credentials?

I have numerous tournament wins in this game, as I have been playing for years now. I am also one of the top ranked players of my character in the world.

Who is this for?

This can be for people just starting out and wanting to take it seriously, those who have been playing for a while and have hit a roadblock, those succeeding but needing direction, etc. Due to my experience in this game I am able to help all skill levels. Players interested must be disciplined and willing to take criticism. Players should also have an operating Nintendo Switch console with Super Smash Bros. Ultimate already installed.

As a bit of incentive, here’s a video of me beating Chiefs running back Le’Veon Bell in a best of three set.

2 Likes