I want to help you proofread & edit your writing!

Hi! I’m Julia, I’m from Kansas City. I help people with the flow & sound of their writing. I act as a final step, or an initial push for your work when you feel it may need something extra. I love writing, and have been committed to perfecting each individual sentence for as long as I can remember!
I can help with your creative writing, poetry, non-fiction works, engineering essays and really any kind of material you’re working to put out.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.
  • Please note that while I am willing to provide some help for free, much of my more intensive aid will require a service fee!

Pricing
I charge $10 per page, or $45 by the hour, but, because when it comes to writing … you never know, it is more likely that I will negotiate a fee more applicable to you and your unique inquiry after discussing what you’re looking for!

Payments accepted

Cash App, Venmo, & Zelle

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.