I want to help Teachers and Parents who are dealing with ... educational challenges

Hi, I’m Laurina. I am offering a helpful digital hand to fellow teachers or parents. I am an English teacher and also a former homeschool mom/teacher (4 sons). Together that makes over 20 years of experience teaching kids. I know what it is like to feel stuck. I understand the frustration when you can’t figure it out. I offer a sounding board or advice within the field of education.

With a slight headstart in the digital teaching world, I am ready to help walk you through any digital tool that you don’t understand. Also, I know alot of great digital tools that might be helpful as you help your students or children learn.

Maybe you just need someone to talk to about a challenge you have with a student or a child. Sometimes you need a pair of outside eyes to recognize something that is right in front of you. There can be situations that you need clarity on, especially when students or children have different learning styles and needs. You also might need advice on different curriculum for different students.

If you need an experienced teacher for collegial learning, I am your person. I love to learn and share with other teachers and parents. Other teachers often ask me to show them how to use digital tools or find games or just to make the lessons fun. That is my favorite part- to make education fun. I can help you to put the fun back in your teaching.

Service offered:
A helpful digital hand to a fellow teacher or parent.

Private 1-on-1
$25 / session via zoom, skype or Google Meet
(a session can be anywhere from 30-90 minutes depending on when we are done)

How to buy:
Direct message me if interested.
I will contact you within 2 days by sending you a message on Talktime,
or by replying to your email.
Payments accepted: PayPal

https://storytellingteacher.blogspot.com/

Ask me about education

I would love to hear what kinds of challenges you are having right now as a teacher or parent? What is the most frustrating part of education in this pademic?

You can ask me your question in the comments, too. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

Fun Facts

A fun fact about me: I love going geocaching with my youngest son who is 20.

I have a Master’s degree in Storytelling and love to use storytelling in education.

1 Like