I sat on the edge of a waterfall in Africa...and I want to share the journey!

I hope my journey inspires you!!

CLICK PLAY BELOW!!!

5 Likes

Looks amazing, were you not scared of the current pushing you over?

1 Like

Not at all!! It was so invigorating!!! There were spots where the current was strong so you definitely need to be confident in water…but the experience was so amazing!!!

2 Likes

Definitely have to go experience something like this!

1 Like

You should definitely go. Make sure you go during the dry season so that you can go to Devil’s Pool. During the rainy season the water is too high and you won’t be able to find a guide to take you!

1 Like

So this time of year is the dry season? When is the rainy season?

1 Like

Wow this is so neat, what a way to get over your fear of heights and trust. Great to see your journey has been extraordinary for you!

1 Like

Yes, I went in early December which is actually the beginning of the rainy season. Thankfully, there was no rain while I was there and I was still able to visit the falls and Devil’s Pool. But as the season goes on, the water will get much higher. If you want to visit Devil’s Pool, you’ll need to book your tour through the Royal Livingstone Hotel in Zambia.

Thanks so much! Yes, I LIVE and LOVE to overcome fear! It’s actually something that I coach people on. I also love to travel so it’s great to be able to incorporate my love for travel and adventure into overcoming fear. But I had no fear during this excursion. Only excitement!!!

1 Like

Wow! What an amazing video! Thank you for sharing that and a bit about your journey of travel and confronting fear. Great post! :raised_hands:t3: :grinning:

1 Like

Wow wonderful and amazing, what a great way you could take people on visual journey’s there to meditations and fear of heights n trust. Including I would never be able to go there comfortably it makes me nervous just to look or think I would be there. Yet what a great tool for coaching helping and utilizing that for services visuals/meditations etc. for a myraid of reasons! Great Video!

1 Like

Thank you so much Laurie! I’m glad you enjoyed the video.

I’m so passionate about living fearlessly and coaching others to do the same. Travel is one way that I do that!!

1 Like

Thank you so much Laurie! I’m glad you enjoyed the video.
Im so passionate about living fearlessly and coaching others to do the same. Travel is one way that I do that.

photo
Tryphena Wade
Actor-Author-Fearless Living Coach
tryphenawade@me.com
tryphenawade.com

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Yes, I love sharing my travels and adventures as a way to help others overcome their fears. I also do one on one and group coaching. I find that there are so many people who are not living fully because of fear. I want to help people figure out what they’re afraid of and confront it so they can get on with their amazing lives!!

2 Likes

Sounds like so, great work your doing. I am so glad your sharing amazing stories with people here and in classes. That is wonderful for the spirit! All the best to you…

1 Like

Thank you so much! Best to you as well!!

1 Like