I offer my services as a Language Teacher and Mental Health Counselor

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Vanessa from Venezuela, I’ve travelled around the world and picked a few languages in the way ( Spanish, English and Persian being my strong points, but I’m still in the process of learning three others ) so I’ve worked as a Language teacher and I can help you, if that’s what you need!

I’m currently living in the city of Valencia, Carabobo State, in Venezuela. I am also a licensed psychotherapist in my home country, so I can offer counsel if that’s what you need.

I do not use my Social Networks for work related purposes, but if you’d like to follow me on Facebook, go ahead!

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

I charge for my time, not for my knowledge, so the prices are the same for Language tutoring or Counseling. The only exception being Group Tutoring, as the students might have different levels and it needs more adjusting on my part to make it work.

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $15 / hour

Packages
Pay in advance and get 1 hour for free.

• Price: $ 60 / 5 hours

Small Group we could arrange group packages and get an extra discount.

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $8 per student/ hour
  • Length: on agreement
  • Meeting: on agreement
  • Session length: 2 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, ecoPayz *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 3 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I never loose my accent no matter how many languages I learn

What can you talk about for hours?

*Books, Music and Mental Health *

What’s your favorite smell?

Cinnamon and Cardamom

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

My own mental health struggles and how I overcame most of them

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

The power to see the Darkness in people’s hearts, I choose to see the good in people, unless proved otherwise

What is the most normal thing about you?

*I eat in my bed while watching TV *

What do you hate?

Non Accountability, if someone is not capable of Self Reflection and cannot truly Empathize with other people’s needs, there’s no point in bringing them to therapy, run fast and far from that kind of people

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I can be a friend and give an encouraging pat on the back if that’s what you need

In my words

I have training in drug addictions, and also I’ve worked with Child Services, Institutionalized Children and Women’s rights during my internships, so I can counsel in vulnerable situations

My teaching style

*I help you learn a language through the things you like, so if you like music, sports, books, whatever you’re interested in, that’s gonna be a main focus in the learning process *

What can you expect from my lessons?

Lots of patience, lots of laughs, kindness and more patience

Why me?

*Why not me? I’m a pretty effing awesome Teacher and Counselor, you’ll only gain, nothing to lose with me, I’m totally worth it *

Why I’m passionate about this?

I’ve always been drawn to the helping professions, so I like helping people reach their educational goals

What else I can do?

I can nag you for not doing your homework