I’m new to this

Omg I’m excited to get started on here how does this work ? What do you guys like to talk about ? I need friends anyway God & my son is my only friend lol . Oh btw I’m a 25 year old Makeup Artist. I’m new to the makeup world I only started in August. Ready for whatever other new blessings God brings my way . Btw I am NOT single I’m still with my kids father so I am not looking to flirt or find any romantic relationships. Can’t wait to meet my new friends :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

I am new to this too! I wanted to challenge myself go onto a new platform besides fb and Twitter. I hope we can learn together!
Barbara

7 Likes

Welcome ! I am new here too !! I’m super excited to learn and be able to help others !! I am also a makeup enthusiast!! And makeup artist! I have a YouTube channel if you would be interested !! And ig makeup page ! YouTube @she’syari and Instagram @shesyarimua

5 Likes

Yes me to I’m so tired of those socials . I do makeup so I have to post content but the ppl are noooot friendly lol . It’s like pulling teeth to get ppl to socialize on there.

5 Likes

I love that you do makeup!
Maybe we can keep eachother posted how we are each doing on Talktime. I am going on the workshop today at 10:00. My goal is to have my “about me” page completed by Friday.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see it !

5 Likes

Hope to see you there!

3 Likes

I am new too. Happy to have the opportunity of being part of a community :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I am from Turkey, and I have been in the USA sinci June 2020. I’ll be more than happy to share my journey!

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I just joined a few hours ago. I am so excited to be a part of this community. Let’s have fun together!!

3 Likes

Hello everyone, so happy to see this post. I am new here and also new in Canada. I am hoping to meet new friends as I am currently job hunting and it gets so depressing at times. I hope I can use this platform to occupy my time and mind.

5 Likes

Hola! I’m new to this too’ just realised there’s a platform where you can earn just by talking anythings lol I should have done this before. I’m Prey from Manila! I hope to get some new friends here. I’m 25 and bored all the time :blush::joy:

3 Likes

Hello neighbor to the north! What work are you in?
I too hope to connect during these stange times.

2 Likes

Hey, you have the same amount of friends that are on my side.

3 Likes

hey, welcome! I’m new as well. Looking forward to making some new friends here as well.

3 Likes

@gonca That must have been a very interesting and anxious process. I hope all is well for you!

3 Likes

@preyoftheorientsea kumusta yung buhay mo diyan? Nakalockdown pa ba ang Manilla?

1 Like

@Mak Thank you! so far so good!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Bueno, vamos a construir relaciones digitales, parecidas a eso que llamabamos amistad… es una nueva manera de hacer Networking… En Las Vegas Nevada, EEUU, para estrategia Digital y couchin prsonalizado, estoy a sus ordenes, y para reir un rato tambien… whatasApp 702 8813739

1 Like

Hi @Mak Doing great and fine :blush: We are on genaral community quarantine still. How are you?

1 Like