I help with technology! Do you have computer problems? Want to learn about computers and home networks? How about 3D printing and 3D design? Maybe, electronics and microcontrollers, like the Arduino? How to create a schematic and how to make a PCB?

I’m Steve, and here are the things I can do to help you:

• Computer & home network help, I can help you remotely
  • Basic computer and home network training, I can teach you how to do it yourself.
  • 3D printing and design services, or training, from a basic intro to a full how-to
  • Intro to electronics and microcontrollers, help for Makers (from advice to training).
  • Schematic capture and PCB layout, services or training

Rates:

I’ll always do a first chat free to see if we fit and I can help

Professional services $75/hr, training $50/hr, group rates by negotiation

I accept PayPal and Venmo

Hit me up! Ask questions in the comments. Direct message me if you’re interested. I will contact you within 24 hours by sending you a message on Talktime.

Google Meeting, Free Conference Call, Skype, or phone

About me:

I’ve lived in IL, GA, FL, TX and NC, I lived in Italy for a year, and I’ve been to over 30 countries for work and play.

My background and skills:

I’m a lifelong geek! My first toys were TV innards (dad owned a TV repair shop). I was going to be a paramedic, but while waiting to be 21 to get into fire school, I ended up becoming an engineer. I started out in medical research, switched to industrial research, and even designed PCs, test systems and machines for IBM.

I’ve spent most of my career in computer products and computer security and I’ve gotten about 14 patents along the way.

I’m close to retiring now and I really want to do the things that I’m best at and enjoy. Working on computers, doing electronics projects and teaching others how to do these things are my favorites.

There are many diagnostics and repairs that can be made to a computer remotely. I can talk you through testing, or even (safely and securely) access your PC remotely (and you’ll have total control). So if you have questions, just ask.

If you want to learn more…

Would you like to get comfortable with the insides of a PC?

Or maybe learn how to make schematics?

And then make a printed circuit board?

It’s not hard and I can help!

Give me yell!

Check out my website Highland Tech LLC