I help people with acquired or borderline lifestyle diseases overcome fear, self-doubt, self-sabotaging habits or choices so they can unlock optimal health, energy and mindsets

Services I offer

Private 1-on-1

$75 / hour

I offer a general 1 hour coaching session that can be scheduled on an as needed basis

90 Day Transformation

$1350

12 week transformational, habit change coaching program which includes a weekly 1.5 hour coaching session

How to buy

Ask questions in the comments. Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 24 hours by sending you a message on Talktime. From there, we will schedule a Discovery Call to get you set up with a schedule that accommodates your needs.

Where’s the location

Zoom, FaceTime, or phone

Payments accepted

PayPal, Venmo

Fun fact about me

I was adopted at birth and found my bio family 3 years ago at 50 years old!

About

Hi I’m Melisa. I’m a Pharmacist and Health and Life Coach. I’m the person everyone calls first for medical or drug advice before they call their doctor. I know personally the struggles with weight loss, chronic dieting, depression/anxiety, chronic stress and low self-esteem to just name the biggies. But despite all the insecurities and struggles, I’m drawn to people and want to encourage, support and help others. Over the past 3 years I discovered the power of the mind, food as medicine, and that changing my beliefs will change my identity. As my personal identity evolved, my professional identity began to shift. Over the past few years as a Pharmacist, I’ve seen a dramatic increase in chronic health conditions and metabolic diseases (diabetes, heart disease, obesity, mental health issues, IBS, etc). I see more and more medications being prescribed and stacked on top of one another with no clinical improvements for my customers. Our current food and healthcare system is failing the public and I realized I just can’t keep supplying what people think will be quick-fixes. I decided that it’s time to turn my passion into practical knowledge for the real skills you can use in your everyday life that help you lose weight, gain energy, and transform your body, health and mind!

Credentials

Registered Pharmacist
Certified Health Coach
Certified Life Coach
Certified in Patient-Centered Diabetes Care

Skills

Patient Education and Counseling, Medication Management/Consulting, Health and Life Coaching, Diabetes Education

Who this is for

People with borderline or acquired lifestyle diseases (obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, anxiety/depression, etc) or anyone wanting to achieve optimal health and mindsets.

What I will do

I empower my clients through education, support, and accountability to make lifestyle changes that will support healthier bodies and minds so they can avoid or minimize disease progression and the need for medications.

I enjoy working with people who are willing and open to change and new ways of thinking, who want to connect and are ready to be challenged and go outside their comfort zone.

For the client who is quick to give power over to pills or doctors to treat fatigue, discomfort, anxiety, obesity, high blood sugar, high blood pressure, etc…we will journey together to unlock energy, health, motivation and your natural ability to heal your own body.

What clients will learn each week working with me

My sessions are designed to uncover what’s been stopping you, slowing you down or keeping you from the best you. We will develop a powerful vision for what discovering the best you will mean to you and to your life, discover which foods and lifestyle habits are keeping you from the best you and what to do about it, and get crystal clear on a step-by-step plan to achieve your goals. Each week we will focus on what’s going well, coach around challenges/obstacles, cover new information and exercises, and develop action steps.

Coaching with me is the difference between feeling alone and feeling supported.

I encourage and motivate others by loving support and a judgement free zone.

Expectations

Attend all coaching calls on time and refrain from multi-tasking during calls, be authentic, honest, and speak up for what you want, let me know about any personal situations that may interfere with your experience in the program, be willing to take risks, try new things and stretch beyond your current experience. Complete action steps to the best of your ability and without judgement.

Why me

I have spent the last 30 years as a pharmacist. I have counselled and helped customers with medication and disease management. I now want to use coaching to channel my knowledge and experience into prevention and wellness over and above simply managing health issues

Deep Dive Reflection

I struggled with insecurity most of my life, was a people pleaser. I overcame that by being an overachiever. I knew I wanted to help people so that drove me to healthcare and into pharmacy as a career. I would tell my younger self and you…believe in yourself. You are the one and only you and you have something amazing that only you can bring to this world. Surround yourself with people who see that and can bring the best out of you. Learn the importance of failing and that it is something to look forward to not fear…failing means you tried and have learned something. Don’t sit on the sidelines of your life!

https://www.linkedin.com/in/melisa-harvey-2a488878/

If you need a resource for affordable, high quality, pharmaceutical grade supplements as well as valuable health and wellness information, register here with my Fullscript account. This is a free deal to you and does not obligate you or tie you up to any other services. I am also available for supplement recommendations and consults if you have any questions.

Purchase products through our Fullscript virtual dispensary.

coach group

Absolutely fantastic Melisa! There’s so much to love about your listing.

1. Personable - It feels like you are standing right next to me and having a personal conversation. You share your story and vulnerabilities before asking me to reveal mine.

2. Clear - Great formating with upfront pricing. I know exactly what I’m going to get and how you work. The fact that you set expectations upfront starts this relationship off well.

3. Honest - Your photos and social media profiles add the magic touch. There’s no doubt in my mind that you are who you say you are. And that you can do what you say you can do.

Great job!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback!!