I help build Confidence and empower your INNER BADASS🦹🏼

:evergreen_tree: Click here for Special—> 2020 Holiday Specials :evergreen_tree:

As an Adaptive Fitness & Empowerment Coach, I help individuals ditch negative self-talk, rebuild confidence, and empower your inner badass. :supervillain:

With over 20 years of experience as a sponsored athlete, therapist, counselor, fitness instructor and so much more - I am here to help you create your best life! I am your coach, mentor, dragon slayer, comic relief, and life tour guide – I help rebuild from the ground up starting with your mindset.

Most importantly, I help my clients build confidence, embrace their inner badass, and falling in love with themselves again! Sounds amazing, right?

Here are some of the beautiful courses I offer: (click each line for more information)

FREE Masterclasses:
Embrace Your Inner Badass
Check my website for more FREE downloads

Under $20
Secrets to Food Journaling Masterclass

Self Paced / PDF / Audio
Confidence Kickstart Masterclass
Restore Your Personal Power - 4 Step Signature Process

Messanger Coaching:
Voxer Coaching - 30 Days

30 Day Program:
Evolve - Build Your Empowerment Story

Personal Coaching:
Power Hour or 3 Month Private Coaching

Let’s connect on my social platforms:
Instagram at THE COACH JENNIE
Facebook at THE COACH JENNIE
Podcast at THE COACH JENNIE

:evergreen_tree: Click here for Special—> 2020 Holiday Specials :evergreen_tree:

So excited to work with you!
~Jennie

1 Like

Hi Everyone - thanks for taking the time to look around. I just posted my holiday specials for this month. Click the link below to learn more! See you soon. ~Jennie