Ask me anything
Hi! I’m Stephanie Smith from Baltimore, MD. I help people experience the joy of communicating and expressing themselves wholly, while learning to listen deeply.
I listen intently and ask questions that are meant to help you answer your own questions and solve your own problems. As a teacher and a mom, I understand how hard it can be to juggle so many issues and schedules, especially now, during COVID. I help families break down communication barriers through group coaching and I work with professionals as well.
Essentially, if you are human, I can help. That is what coaching is: human connection and self-connection that leads to action.
I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:
- Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
- If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
- Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.
- Price: $100 / hour
- Location: Google Meet or Zoom
- Price: $250/ month
*Length: 1 hour
*Meeting: 3x in a calendar
- Location: Zoom, FaceTime, or phone.
- Team size (up to 5)
- Price: $500 per student
- Length: 4-weeks
- Meeting: 1 time(s) per week
- Session length: 1 hour
- Location: Zoom or Google Meet
- Start date: New groups start monthly
How to buy
- Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.
Interview with Talktime
What’s a fun fact about you?
I can talk in multiple accents.
What can you talk about for hours?
Anything, but especially theatre and anything related to literature.
What’s your favorite smell?
What’s one super power you would NOT want?
Being invisible. I am too noisy and would blow my own cover.
What is the most normal thing about you?
Everything. I am a mom, wife, ex wife, daughter, sister and friend.
What do you hate?
My coaching style
I ask open-ended questions based on what I hear. I am an active listener and I let you set the pace of the coaching.
What can you expect from my lessons?
Self-knowledge and improved insight, with action steps to boot.
Because I am a real person with real problems that has learned how to move past them.
Why I’m passionate about this?
Too many humans are suffering.
Here is a link to my podcast: Every teacher counts