I can help with telesales and business development

Hi everyone,

My name is Arslan John,I reside in Rawalpindi Pakistan, I am a quick learner and a good friend.
I completed my graduation back in 2010,since then I’ve been working in the communication, marketing and sales industry that’s an experience of more than 10 years.
I start from the bottom and I am at the Partners position now so own a business.
I have joined this platform to share my knowledge and expertise to help people in any way possible. Yes you can talk to me whenever you need help of any sort business or emotional as I mentioned above I’m a good friend to have :slight_smile:

I offer professional services to businesses doesn’t matter big or small and to individual looking for help in starting a new business with marketing and sales.
It can be as cheap as $8 an hour to $1000 a sales depending on the project and requirements of the employer.
The best part is you can discuss your project at NO Obligation. I’m sure I’ll be able to offer the best advice.

Try this link to my LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/arslan-john-63b39791

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services I offer:

For people new to Marketing:

• Understanding the Industry
  • How to start
  • Script writing
  • Marketing Strategy
  • Client Acquisition
  • Arranging/Creating appointments
  • Scheduling Appointments
  • Closing sales (step by step)
  • Building a team for growth
  • Managing a team
  • Any other help related to Industry

Doesn’t matter where you are at your career if you need help please feel free to talk, I’ll be happy to help start at a nominal fee starting from $8 an hour

For Businesses looking for help:

• Understanding the market
  • Marketing channels
  • How to start
  • Script writing
  • Marketing Strategy
  • Client Acquisition
  • Telemarketing services(I have a team for this)
  • Non voice marketing
  • Recruitment help
  • Data mining
  • Data entry
  • Training (lead generation to sales)
  • Arranging/Creating appointments
  • Scheduling Appointments
  • Closing sales (step by step)
  • Building a team for growth
  • Managing a team
  • Any other help related to project or you are looking to improve the sales ratio and growth.

I’ll be able to discuss the project and solutions before we even get started, once you are happy to go I’ll get a team on it.
Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Payments accepted

• Bank transfer/ Transferwise/ Other service you can discuss with me and I’ll be able to confirm

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Looking forward to a talk :slight_smile:

Warmest of regards
Arslan John

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

• Sense or humor

What can you talk about for hours?

• Life, work and balance between them

What’s your favorite smell?

• Food :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

• Family

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

• Lack of empathy

What is the most normal thing about you?

• Almost everything about me is normal and I’m thankful for that :slight_smile:

What do you hate?

• Unhappy and struggling lives, I want people to be happy and stable(financially and emotionally)

Anything else that you’d like to share?

• A simple message " Help others and you will NOT have to worry about yourself "

My teaching style

• Very friendly but to the point.

What can you expect from my lessons?

• A healthy learning

Why me?

• Because I’m passionate about people and want to help each and everyone of us to grow and have a better life.

Why I’m passionate about this?

• If I’m the reason someone doesn’t give up I’m willing to do anything.

What else I can do?

• I can listen, I’m a good listener and help you get back, I can provide the necessary motivation and emotional help.