I am here to listen, comfort and empower you!

Hi, my name is Jericho Ibanez, you can call me “Dr. J” :wink:

I’m here to help you, seeking advice from a professional psychic counselor or to look for a mentor or maybe a coach to empower you and bring enlightenment to your current life situation? Dr. J is here will reach out to you with unconditional love to serve you. My online live session will be a rate of $3.00/for 5 minutes for Chat/Phone/Online assistance/session. If you are interested: Comment below and experience my holistic way of new healing modalities.

Psyching Counselling/Coaching and Mentoring:

I am from the Philippines, an inborn Psychic that I applied these unique talents as skills for my coaching and mentoring session. Yes, I am a Natural Alternative Holistic Therapist, “the healer of the soul, mind, body, and spirit”. My methods are very different, a natural way that you even never know the technical doctor as it is… I will be your guide to travel along the way with your path and discover new things and explore the power of your inner mind. By the way, as my credentials: I have a Ph.D. degree in Parapsychology, Metaphysical Doctor in Humanistic Science; with an Honorary Degree in Doctor of Divinity. I am also a certified Life coach, NLP Practitioner, and a certified Reiki Healing Master; A licensed Healthcare Service Provider, and a licensed “Hilot” Therapeutic Massage with a combination of Reiki-Physio Therapy. I am also the founder of MeHo (Metaphysical Holistic) Wellness Center and the founding president of the Association for Novice on Parapsychology. An affiliated professional of The International Metaphysical Practitioner Association (IMPA) and the AUNLP American Alliance of Hypnotists.

My Mission and Vision Statement:

My Mission is to provide an alternative holistic therapy (Body-Mind-Soul), this kind of healing modalities is not a medical therapeutic approach but a very well natural and spiritual manner. An alternative way to help and guide a person who is under stress and exhausted life: Relationships, Love Partners, Family, Marriage, addictions & obsessions, anxiety and depression, challenges in career growth and development, body pains, and other deeper psycho-physiological problems. Persons who want to be stress-free and to have a clear straight path, towards success and healthy life.

​The vision of my freelance services is not only to give an alternative holistic therapy; but also to facilitate, educate, and to equip a person to have a variety of self-help techniques; generating emissary in holistic therapy, by improving their inner-skills and potential talents to help the poor and the needy that through all these things the paying forward philosophy is also a way to promote “good karma” or good deeds to others enable to tap the universal wealth, and lastly to promote the fundamental knowledge of metaphysical healing that it has also a unique way to help the person illnesses and deepest challenges of his/her life. In general, the Metaphysical healing modalities is a kind of holistic healing with a blended scientific approach and a touch of a divine source of life.

For the online live session we can do it on the following platform:

1. Messenger - Look for my FB name then PM/DM me - Jericho Ibanez

2. Via Zoom - Meeting ID 3716086148

3. Via Skype - skype name: live.jerichomentorship / cp# +639499745054

4. Google Hangouts - jerichomentorship@gmail.com

5. Voxer - user name: jerichoibanez

Jericho Ibanez, Msc.D, CLC, NLP, RMT, DD, Ph.D..
Metaphysician/Life Coach/Holistic Therapist
Mobile No. +63949.974.5054
email add: jerichomentorship@gmail.com