I am here for coaching which is giving advice and opinion on any stress or family,friend issue you might have

Step 1: This is Nicole I am the best person to talk to. I am a virgo thats my sign. I am 37 years old with 7 kids and a husband. I am stay at home mom and husband. I love to give my advice and my opinion. I am a person who loves to come to me when they need to vent and needs my opinion and my advice. I am well experience multi task skill. I am the one people come to me to make them laugh when they laugh in there life. I am a funny person and my laughs make people smile and feels good. I am the person to contact when in stress or just need an advice or opinion. Also to laugh with :laughing: :joy:

Step 2: $10.00 for 30 minutes
Cash app

I am a mother with 7 kids and a husband. All my kids are young from 16-2 years old 6 girls and one toddler boy. I stay at home mom. So i know how it is with kids and being a wife. I am strong person. I know how being stressed out with kids and a husband. I master it. I became more powerful to overcome the situation. I understand that people need to vent. You have to vent, you need laugh in your life. I have fun with my kids and with my husband. We are a happy family. I can show you how to become that too. I can show you how to overcome the stressed in your life. I don’t have social media because its not good to have its so negative.

Ask me anything

// change as needed. delete before post - start

Hi! I am Nicole I from Bronx NY but live in the PA. I am hear to help those who in need to vent,needs opinion or advice with there stress or family issues. Also who need someone to talk to and laugh with. I am a caring,and great listener and good sense of humor great laughter to make your day at least at ease.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 2 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $20.00 for an hour , $10.00 for 30 minutes

*Payments accepted

• PayPal, or Cash app

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

Talktime: It’s good to have you. Thanks for taking the time to do this with us. Feel free to write how you talk. The best interviews show instead of tell. Do you have photos, videos, or work samples? Include these in your response if possible. Bottom line: Show yourself in action.

What’s a fun fact about you?
I love to watch to chill with my family. I love to laugh and dance. I like to watch tv. Play phone and video games.

What can you talk about for hours?
Family,friends,the world,issues,lauging,what we did today. I can talk about alot of things for hours.

What’s your favorite smell?
My favorite smell is sweet fragrance smell.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
I am proud of being a proud parent and proud wife.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?
Is to know what people are thinking about.

What is the most normal thing about you?
The normal thing bout me is my daily life routine.

What do you hate?
i hate liars, i hate when people act like your friend but not really being fake.

In my words

**What can you expect from my coaching?

You can expect to overcome saddness,stress. You will feel good from laughing with me. You will know how to multi task with family.You will have a smile on your face.

Why me?
I say me because i been through it all. I have experience. I have skills. I am fun,funny and a great listener, with good advice and opinion.

Why I’m passionate about this?
I am passionate about this because I love to help people. I love to listen, I especially love to make people smile and feel good. Thats the best thing to have.
Type response here // delete before post

What else I can do?
If you lonely and will like to play a game together on phone or xbox one or the VR or watch a tv show or listen to music we can have fun together too.