How will you choose in 2021?

Hi,
How are you?

It’s been a cold and dark week here in Turin, Italy, where I live, and most days I’ve been waking up to a dark, cloudy sky.:cloud:
2020 has been a dark year for many of us.
Did you have your plans disrupted?
Did you lose your job or income?
Did you lose a loved one,
or maybe, yourself?

Hey, me too.
My sister lost her job; a dear friend, Anna, lost her father, and my wedding got cancelled, and due to travel restrictions I won’t be able to see my family for who knows how long…
Some days honestly, I really feel like quiting in defeat :white_flag:

But as 2020 comes to a close, you can choose how to respond:

I AM A VICTIM: LIFE IS HAPPENING TO ME :disappointed:
You can blame the pandemic for wrecking havoc in your life, disrupting your income, your health, your life, your plans.
You can throw in the towel-

OR

I AM A WARRIOR: I RISE TO CHANGE & CHALLENGE :crossed_swords:
You can’t control how life unfolds but you can choose how YOU respond to changes and challenges.

You can choose to respond in the most empowering way possible.
You can choose to take responsibility for your choices.
You can choose to see challenges as opportunities.
You can rise to change, like warriors do-

“A warrior cannot complain or regret anything. A warrior’s life is an endless challenge and challenges cannot possibly be good or bad. Challenges are simply challenges . The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge, while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse.” **
-Don Juan, as quoted by Jack Kornfield in A Path With Heart

Despite all I’ve lost, all the world has lost so far, I’m full of gratitude.
If not for these changes, challenges, I wouldn’t be writing to you.
And I hope that after reading this, you’ve made your choice.
Rise to challenge, rise to change.
Be the warrior you already are.

Join me next week for Ready to Rise, your 3 week Resilience Challenge

AOTY Eventbrite FB Event cover

Ready to Rise was created to support you with the resources & tools to help you thrive with courage and clarity in 2021.

• :brain: MIND Session 1: Learn about Resilience, identify your current resilience level and the Five Key Stress Resilience Skills you need to help you thrive
  • :heart:HEART Session 2: Be guided through the 9 strategies of a Spiritual Warrior & how to apply these to improve your relationships & life
  • :muscle: BODY Session 3: Be guided through a movement & mindfulness practice to build resilience in your body

Live on Zoom Wednesdays 12pm 16 Dec, 23 Dec, 30 Dec
Can’t join live? Register to watch the replay at your own time.
Each session is approximately 40 min
100% FREE (worth $320) to support you in this difficult time

Register here

How have you navigated the changes and challenges of 2020?
What has 2020 been like for you?
What have you lost, & what have you gained?

I’d love to hear from you :hugs:

Hi, my name is Wenlin, I support warriors like you to triumph over challenge and change so you can lead your life with confidence and impact.
As a Mindset & Movement Coach, and Yoga Professional, I’ve been guiding entrepreneurs and freelancers across Europe and Asia to cultivate resiliency in to triumph over stress in their busy lives for over 6 years. My clients include excutives from Deloittle, McKinsey; Yoga studios, clubs & resorts like YogaUnion, Italy, Obonjan private island resort, Croatia and Straits Clan, Singapore.

Connect with me: Facebook | Linkedin | Instagram