How to reinvent yourself after a challenging crisis in your life

Hi! I’m Colin from Adelaide, South Australia and as a life coach, I help people reinvent themselves following challenging crises, such as job loss, retrenchment or change in employment status or anything that turns your world upside down and inside out.

You may have lost your mate or pet and be in total confusion, feeling like crap as and uncertain about the future or what to do next. I work with you to get back on track and back in control of your life.

I do not offer therapy or counselling and suggest you contact professional people for that.

I help you overcome self-doubt, self-sabotaging habits or choices to thrive, work out strategies to rebuild your confidence and self-belief, achieve your desired outcomes and keep you accountable along the journey.

My coaching style is adapted to the person I’m working with and the situation you’re in and always believing you are capable of much more than you believe and are much stronger than you currently think you are.
Sessions are confidential and judgement-free.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $50/ hour

Packages

• Price: $200 / month, includes four sessions initially as well as email and phone support.

Payments accepted

• PayPal currently preferred*

My website https://www.yourcoachingsolutions.com.au

Facebook link https://www.facebook.com/yourcoachingsolutions

I’m a certified NLP Life Coach and have been practising for about 10 years now with many years of life experience to draw on as needed.

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful. *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime with details about a Discovery session, to work out a suitable tailored program for you. A typical program is about a month to achieve lasting results.*

###Interview with Talktime
What’s a fun fact about you?

• I’m left-handed predominantly which is very handy when working in confined spaces.*

What can you talk about for hours?

How gardening is good for the soul .

What is the most normal thing about you?

I’m a normal human being with self-doubts and beliefs of not being enough, however, I’ve learnt to overcome these and take action in spite of them and be more compassionate.

Why me?

*I like to make a difference in peoples lives and help them find purpose and meaning. *