How to overcome chronic Anxiety

Who I am : HI ALL , welcome to my page , it is a pleasure to meet you (virtually anyway !) , My name is Saba , I am a Canadian Pakistani living in Quebec.

payment : 25$-h - email transfer

Ask me anything

// change as needed. delete before post - start

Hi! I’m FIRST-NAME from CITY, STATE COUNTRY and currently living in CITY, STATE COUNTRY. I help people experience the joy of communicating and expressing themselves through their violins.

My website | Instagram | LinkedIn

LinkedIn](https://www.linkedin.com/in/saba-bhatti-31210338/
instagram : i.b.sabaa

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $25 / hour

Packages

Small Group

Payments accepted

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

• I can not live without chocolate !

What can you talk about for hours? - spirituality - growth - teaching

What’s your favorite smell?

• vanilla -

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

*My ability to connect with people on a deeper level so they have and feel the comfort to confide in me.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

*being able to know what others are thinking .

What is the most normal thing about you?

*I have fears.
What do you hate?

*Negative people .

My teaching style - dynamic and interactive -

What can you expect from my lessons? -you will enjoy , you will learn , you will laugh and you will grow.

Why me? Because I have been through it all and then some. I am real , my experiences are real ! I have been pushed to the ground multiple times , I have been crushed emotionally and mentally and have still found my way back !

Why I’m passionate about this?
Because I have always loved helping others , I feel alive when I do so , Particularly in teaching !

What else I can do?

• I can teach you esl , I can teach you how to teach , I can motivate you in building a better lifestyle , offer you techniques and tips in how to cope with certain challenges when they come in the way . I Have also worked with children on the spectrum (ASD) , I can offer tips and guide parents in how to better manage or understand what their child is going through . It can be overwhelming for both the parent and the child . I am here to offer support , knowledge , and my experience that may change your life for the better !
    I am here for you .![20201211_125910|425x500] (upload://9ZmkGsw6MmaO4MV6Ub0x9DbCGK3.jpeg)