How Does This Work? New To This!

Hello I am Ashley Martin. I am 18 years old and I just signed up for this. I was interested in being part of the community but I’m still a little confused on how this works and how we get paid.

1 Like

Hello Ashley have a look at my page yiu can use it as template and make your own changes. Happy New Year Ryan

1 Like

Thank you so much ! I will take a look now !

what is the process of making your own page? I’ve been looking & can’t find anything.

Hi Ashley,

You are going to be providing help to others on a particular topic. In your offer page, you have to compile your interests and your motivations for offering that help. There is a suggested structure to this, which you will see on the right side of your screen while making the offer page.

Cheers,
Duncan

1 Like

Thank you for the helpful information @dwlievi13 and your question @joones ! I’m also new to talk time and would love to learn more about the platform. Where is the “offer” page located?

In my case, there is a ‘+’ sign located above the offers. The ‘+’ is on the right side of the page, and must have a caption to the effect of ‘start new topic,’ or ‘draft new topic’.

Once you click there, the offer page will open, where you introduce yourself and what you are offering to help with, followed by the method of delivery, the prices and packages, and a short interview with template questions. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Duncan

1 Like

@ashmxrtin
In case you haven’t already, many of your questions should be answered if you were to look over the introductory video material TalkTime has made available on the job listing page:

I do still have a number of unanswered questions myself, but the stuff you’re asking about is pretty much addressed in the videos.

I have created an offer. However, I am unable to locate the method of delivery, the prices and packages, and a short interview with template questions. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Ian

1 Like