How do you deal with being an introvert as a digital creator

Hi!

I’m Sonja from New York, USA. I help introverted people get out of their comfort zone to create their digital content by using the most popular platform that is YouTube so they can send their message out to the world.

I have been working in the arts & entertainment industry for over 15 years now (both behind and in front of the stage/screen/phone camera). I also started Producing 5 years ago which recently led me to my most recent podcast project called “The Todah Chronicles”. The internet is a very useful platform to get your voice out if you feel that you have strong sense of purpose especially during this pandemic. It can also be overwhelming if you don’t know where to start or what to start off with, of course. That’s where I come in. I will provide you with a blueprint on this 6-week program so you can have a head start on your content creation journey.

I encourage you to ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful. Political, religious and racial hate issue related questions are obviously not welcome. So, thank you in advance.

If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo, audio or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments. Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services:
Group size up to 5
Price: $2000 per student
Length: 6-weeks
Meeting: 1 time(s) per week
Session length: 2 hours
Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted: PayPal, Venmo, Cash App

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.