How do I get more followers on Instagram?

How do I get more followers on Instagram?

1 Like

I would suggest that you do an ask me anything on Talktime.

1 Like

I can help you out with this!

1 Like

2020 has been the year of bite-sized learning on IG. Many holistic psychologists, social justice advocates, and others are using IG as a platform to post bite-size nuggets in the form of graphics with text. Photographers, influencers are still on the platform as well. It used to be about numbers. The more you had, the more successful you were, but again there was a shift. Organic growth, interaction with your audience, following accounts that you want to engage with, have an interest in, etc., all lead to slow but sustainable engagement over time. The use of Stories and Reels has become important to growth and the algorithm as well.

Hope I did not overwhelm you. :smile:

3 Likes

Hi! I am in my late 20s and Instagram has no secret for me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I grew my own following but also businesses I work with, I am happy to give you tips and tricks to grow your account without spending hours leaving comments left and right.
No third party needed btw, Instagram does not like that.
Let me know :slight_smile:

Hey, Id suggest you follow your friends friends, use hashtags and you have to post more often to engage your followers. Make yourself visible.

Hi! I’m a social media manager and I help increase engagement and followers on Instagram! I’m also offering half off my social media audit, if you are interested! Essentially, I would look at your social media accounts and see where it can be improved!