Home Recording Studio Setup

Price: $35/hour billed in quarter hour installments.

Have you been looking into recording your own music at home purely for your own enjoyment, or even to get professional results in your own home? Are you overwhelmed with amount of available options in relation to gear, software, microphones, cable types and all the other options that are out there?

I can help you sort through all of the available options and help you build a system that is based solely on what you need, at a reasonable price point, to get the results that you’re after.

I can give you advice on what gear to buy, what software to get, as well as any and all of the little things that you’re going to need to get your setup up and running and start making sweet, sweet music.

I can also help you get your gear and your system connected including getting your software to recognize and communicate with any gear that you have available so that you can get your first recording session up and running.

I currently have four degrees (two Associates, one Bachelors and one Masters) in Audio Engineering, Music Production and Sound Design and I’ve learned from some of the best people in the industry.