Holistic Nutrition - Health Coaching - Skin health, Digestive Health, Weight Issues, Women's Health, etc

Hello there!

My name is Arielle Winemaker and I am a Registered Holistic Nutritionist with a fiery passion for all things health and wellness. I am located in Toronto, Ontario.

My health journey began after I suffered from horrible chronic acne that, was not only physically painful but also mentally exhausting and brutal on my self-esteem. After years and years of wasting countless dollars on conventional skincare and hours of my time on Youtube, I finally made the decision to address my acne from the inside. I adopted a cleaner and more balanced diet and incorporated healthier lifestyle routines. Pretty much immediately my skin was already making noticeable improvements as my active acne was slowing down. Cut to now, I have finally regained control over my health and I feel confident in my skin. After dealing with my acne, other health issues arose, such as hair thinning, weight issues, and painful periods. I continue to use my effective nutrition and holistic skills which continue to make drastic improvements to my wellbeing and my confidence. I have finally regained control over my body and my health and it feels amazing.

As someone who experienced a lot of health concerns in their past, I understand the frustration and insecurities that can accompany them. It has become my mission to help those who continue to suffer and struggle with their health by guiding them towards a more sustainable diet and lifestyle that will have them feeling their best! I am knowledgeable and interested in all areas of health and wellness, however, I do tend to focus and specialize in skin health, weight issues, digestive troubles, and women’s health. Overcoming health concerns alone can be quite daunting and overwhelming, therefore, I highly suggest you work alongside a health practitioner, such as myself, in order to make the experience much more seamless. If you are ready to feel your best and glow from the inside out, please reach out, and let’s conquer this journey together!

I have an Instagram account where I post about all things holistic-related, in addition to my love for the environment! Check out my page at @theholisticallyhip for informative posts about all things wellness!

Services

Private 1-on-1
In our 1-on-1 sessions we will use intakr forms to perform an in-depth analysis of both your diet and lifestyle to discover the root causes of the primary health concern(s) you are experiencing. From there, we will come up with effective, yet sustainable, diet and lifestyle changes you can begin to incoperate as well as supplements that can help enhance your process to a happier and healthier life!

• Prices: Initial Consultation (1 hour) is $120 and the follow-ups (30-45mins) are all $90
  • Location: Zoom, FaceTime, or phone. Once it is safe, in person consulations are available in Toronto!

7-Day Meal Plan
The 7-day meal plan will be tailored to your specific needs and help you begin your journey to a healthier lifestyle! This service is only for those who are purchasing private consultations as I can only formulate a meal plan once I understand your body and its needs.

*Prices: $70

Pantry and Fridge Clean Out
What you have in your apntry and fridge will greatly help me understand the kind of person you are and the specific cravings you have. This service includes a long and in-depth analysis of the contents in your fridge and pantry to allow us to collectively come up with healthier and more balanced substitutes for the food choices that are holding you back.

• Prices: $70
  • Location: Zoom, Facetime, or phone. Once it is safe, in person meet ups are available in Toronto (there will be an additional fee for transportation)!

Grocery Store Tour
During the grocery haul we will go to your favorite grocery store in your neighborhood. We will browse each aisle and go through the ingredients lists on your common purchases to see what items are best to be reduced and which are best to be brought home! I will help show you which parts of the store should be a larger focus of your haul and which sections should be avoided.

• Prices: $70
  • Location: Zoom, Facetime, or phone. Once it is safe, in person meet ups are available in Toronto (there will be an additional fee for transportation)!

Packages

Mega Package
This package includes 1 initial 1-hour consultation, 2 45-minute follow-ups, and a 7-day meal plan tailored to your health goals.

• Price: $260 (valued at ($300)

The Ultimate Package
This package includes 1 initial 1-hour consultation, 2 45-minute follow-ups, a 7-day meal plan tailored to your health goals, 1 pantry/fridge clean out, and 1 grocery tour!

• Price: $410 (valued at ($510)

NOTE: if you are interested in my services but are not able to afford these prices, please continue to contact me privately and I can do my very best to sort something out.

Payments accepted

• E-transfer, Paypal, or cash!

How to buy

• Direct message me or email me at arielle.winemaker@gmailcom, if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime or responding via email. You are also welcome to send me a message via Instagram at @theholisticallyhip.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?
I have a huge passion for BJJ, judo, and kickboxing!

What can you talk about for hours?

Veganism, holism, and nutrition!

What’s your favorite smell?

Anything that’s coming from food.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

To read people’s minds. Sometimes it’s best not to know everything a person is thinking. Plus, it would get noisy.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I am not perfect! I make mistakes and it’s ok because I learn from them.

What do you hate?

I do not like to waste my energy on hating things. I prefer to focus on things that I love.