Ho ho ho ho Merry Christmas 🎅

Merry Christmas to all of you who are celebrating, I hope you are all healthy, happy and smiling, and of course, filled with love. Today is a day when most families get together and share joy with each other, I also understand that there are a lot of people who may not have a family or are unable to travel to their family, for all of you who feel lonely, sad or depressed read my previous text how to get through all of that but if that doesn’t work either, I offer you help during the holidays totally free. You have joy and you have no one to share it with, I am here. You are sad and you have no one to complain to, I am here to listen to you. You are lonely and you just want to talk to someone, I am here. You are not lonely but you want to meet me, feel free to contact me, don’t be ashamed. I am at your disposal, not only for today but until the new year, totally free, in fact, it is not free, you will have to give me a smile. Let’s help each other, this is the time of year when most suicides happen in the world due to depression and loneliness, I want to help everyone who needs help, and don’t be ashamed, everyone needs help sometimes. Feel free to write to me directly in the inbox, I will reply as soon as I can.

Much love :heart:

Antares

This is very generous and kind of you! Are you a therapist or are you are just available to who ever need someone to talk to?
I wish you a very prosperous New Year!

Dear Tezell,

Sorry for the late reply.
No, I am not a therapist, people like to call us lightworkers. I have great experience in helping people and show them how they can turn around their lives for the best. I am just one person who tries to make this world a better place to live. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Merry Christmas! A bit late, but still! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

1 Like

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too :hugs:
And it is never too late to send good wishes and good vibes :smiley:

1 Like

Yes very true. You are a beautiful soul. Much love

1 Like