Hiii - Makeup + Chit Chat

Helllloooo! I’m Imogen and im from Scotland (but very sadly I don’t have the funky accent) I am here to teach you a little bit about makeup, have a wee chat and make friends! I think makeup can be such a cool way to express yourself, and its fun so if your interested in building up some confidence with makeup then that’s what I’m here to help with. Im currently in college study fashion makeup so I’m not a class A professional, but that also means I am not going to be critical or judgemental over anything you don’t worry - We can learn together :smile:

Im new to this and I have made a makeup Instagram that I’m currently building up if you wanna go ahead and check that out - @moodymakeup

Services

1-on-1 Makeup Help
we can pull out our makeup, do a fun look together and ill help guide you along the way - don’t worry we wont do anything too difficult

• Price: £25/ 45 min session

Just Get Ready Together
If you just want someone to chat with, get ready, have a wee friendly chat with let me know, I’m always wanting to have a little GRWM
Price: £15/ call

Packages
How to take care of skin + Makeup Help

• Price: £35 / 1h 15 session

Small Group

• Team size (up to 4)
  • Price: £30 per student
  • Length: 1h 10

Payments accepted

*bank transfer, paypal :slight_smile:

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

BIT OF MY WORK