Hi! I'm Ariel your Health and Resilience Coach!

Hey! My name is Ariel. I’m Your Health and Resilience Coach! I’m so excited for this! I am a practicing Certified Health Coach trying to get her feet wet in this new career of mine and I would love it if you would allow me to help you on this journey as well as your feedback! I help ambitious people be at peace with themselves via wholistic approaches to help them achieve their goals to start living intentionally.

As your resilience/health coach I focus on what really matters first and that’s you being your best self first and foremost at your inner core! In order for us to start living in our beliefs and truly living the life that we mean for ourselves, we owe it to ourselves to be our best self first and the rest will follow. I personally have been a victim to knowing what it means to love yourself, having being challenged in ways that I never thought would be so detrimental to my well-being. This is what inspired me to become a resilience/health coach as well as want to take my experience and share it with those who struggle in the same area!

I take you on a resilience journey so you can start to understand who you are and what you need so you can start implementing better habits for your new journey to being wholesome, healthy, and start living in your truths.

That sounds like a win-win to me! I would love to help you through it!
Thank you so much in advance!

My story: I am a hardworking ambitious young woman, who still getting it together in areas of her life. I know what it’s like to always feel under pressure to get certain things done or to be so overwhelmed that I forget about taking care of myself. My life has always been about pleasing other people and doing what others want of me, but after my recent relationship, after giving so much of myself and dedicated time that wasn’t even worth it in the end the biggest detriment was that I lost my identity in the midst of it without even realizing it. I found myself always fighting against myself, against moving forward, having the worse relationship with stress and anxiety, and not knowing what to do or how to go about taking my next steps. Let me tell you the journey for me taking the time to understand where I fell short in that made me strong, and I realized what made me able to slowly but surely bounce back because this bridge is VITAL when overcoming any challenge that is thrown your way. Your peace of mind should never get to the point where you have so much anxiety, stress, deep self-doubt thoughts that you just start asking how did I get here, why even bother, to the point where you start beating yourself up to no end. Let me tell you this is the worse things you could ever do because then you start finding ways to guilt trip, self-sabotage, feeling ashamed, depressed, etc. As I started taking my journey more seriously, however, I started to understand and implement better ways that would alleviate worse thoughts, eating better, and getting by bounce back on! I overcame and still is overcoming everyday, but let me tell you I have not been more proud of myself for taking my life back into my hands. I am a FIRM believer that once you start living for you and unapologetically living in your energy and your core values makes you unstoppable and you start attracting the type of life you want for yourself.

If you can relate story this may be the program for you! Don’t sit around and wonder what’s next. Let me assist you with those changes, start implementing better ways to manage those negative thoughts replacing them with new and better ones, and start living for you because you ARE the key to your next steps. It’s all about the bridge and what you do in between to help you get there!

For more updates on my journey or to start reading for your own!
You can visit:
Website @ naturallenoirwholistics.weebly.com
Instagram @naturalle.noir

OR

Direct message me if your interested or have any questions on how you can start implementing ways to reduce unwanted negative thoughts and habits and start living in peace, start living for you! I will get back to you via direct message on talktime!

Services

Private 1-on-1 & online sessions

• Price: $35/session per month

Packages
College Students/Post-Students

• Price: $100

Resilience Package

• Price: $150

Teaching styles

• If you have a question, just ask! But please be respectful.
  • Ask me anything about how you could start implementing ways to start living your best life.
  • I ask you what you already know, and if there is something that you may need more clarification on, I am happy to help to get you the answer you seek!

What can you expect from my lessons?

• You can expect to learn practical, holistic approaches to achieve your results
  • Safe and secure environment to discuss
  • Fun and open interaction
  • Self-love practices
  • Learn about healthy ways and how to implement them in your daily routine
  • How to get better in-tuned with your body for increased peace, self-acceptance, and self-confidence
  • Building a great relationship with food

Why me?

• I will ensure we work together to get you the desires you want most!
  • You’ll have my one-on-one support
  • I want to help you start living your truth with no fears of just taking control of your life

A little about myself
I am a undergrad student from UTA (University of Texas in Arlington) and I graduate next semester with my BA in Kinesiology. I am a certified health coach via ACE and I personally am health and wellness junkie. Anything that has to do with health, fitness, the well-being of one’s spirit, mind, and body, I am personally down for because believe it or not it’s all connected. So much so I am on a weight wellness dedication to myself to gain healthy weight to be 115, a self-love journey, and I just recently got into meditation. Let me tell you there are some good days and there are some mediocre days, and then the A for effort days lol! But from DIYs, to connecting convos, meeting new people, and just helping people in general are a few things that I love. Btw I love star wars so if that’s something that you want to talk about I’m here for it! I have two pets a cat and dog, and I have a very distinctive eye for art! Expressionist art and music for that part! The overall thing here is that I want to make this a platform where we can be open and fun all the while making your experience a great one! Nobody likes a boring coach or teacher for that matter lol! Being a student I can’t tell you how much I hate it lol! I hope I get the chance to chat with you soon! Thanks again!