Hi ! Feeling Demotivated, Stress? Need help or Advise ? Share your problems . Feel relief and Happy

Ask Me Anything
Hi,
I am Rimjim Verma , you can call me ‘rimi’ and I am from India. I help people experience the joy and expressing themselves through communication.

I’m here to help you , to guide you. In this busy hectic life , we forget to take care of our self. We feel depressed, stressful and sad a lot of times but do not share our problems with anyone. Even if you want to share our problems with someone ,we have questions in our mind - What they will think? If I tell them and they share it with someone , how will I face this situation and lot more !
Don’t worry . Don’t think too much. I am there for you. Share your problems with me and I promise I am gonna keep it as a secret. Talk to me . Feel relief and stressful. Get advise and life fullest the life. :wink:

My website (https://www.englishathome.co.in/)
My Instagram Username - rimi.verma33
Linkedin Id www.linkedin.com/in/rimjimverma33
Email rimiverma9188@gmail.com

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube or Instagram then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 24 hours to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $10 / hour

Packages

• Price: $105 - $350/ month

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Paytm, Bank transfer*

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 24 hours by sending you a message on Talktime or Email.

What’s a fun fact about you?

I am too naughty. I always crack jokes in serious situations.

What can you talk about for hours?

I teach English language. But I can talk about food and Entertainment for hours.

What’s your favorite smell?

Rose and Orchids.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

Proud to be a woman.

What’s one super power you would want?

Power to fly in the sky without falling.
Power to destroy corruption , crime and sadness from the world.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I sleep a lot.

What do you hate?

Bitter gourd. It makes me sad : D

Anything else that you’d like to share?

Do not feel ashamed to share your feelings I am always here to help you at any
moment. Feel free to ask.

In my words

Life is full of cruelty but you must be positive and motivated enough to fight with any difficult situation.

My teaching style

Friendly but disciplinary.

Why me?

I am a student and a learner and a teacher , a motivator, an advisor etc.

Why I’m passionate about this?

I have face lots of cruelty and negativity around me but I fought with that just for ‘myself’. So I would never want anyone to face any negativity or difficulty in their life. So I am here.

What else I can do?

Well, I also teach English Language . So you are free to learn English from me . From Basic to Intermediate level.
Connect me through Email first - rimiverma9188@gmail.com
Then I will teach you English through Skype, Instagram/ Whatsapp Video conferencing or simply Whatsapp message. (As you would like to do)

Basic level English
Monthly charge - $150 /month

Intermediate level English
Monthly charge - $ 350/ month

If you feel the prices are too high do email me at rimiverma9188@gmail.com , I shall do some concession.

I will be waiting for Emails from your side. Keep Smiling and Be Motivated.

Thank you