Hey wsup! I'm an adjunct professor & music producer

Hey wsup! I had a great time today on the 11 am (central) zoom webinar. My name is Rick but most people in the music industry call me Oshay and I am a Nashville-based music creator, educator, and entrepreneur. I currently teach a course called Hip-Hop Production Techniques at Belmont University. I have been producing and teaching music production, music technology, and music business for over 10 years. I am exciting to join the Talktime community and I look forward to getting to know and working with as many within this community as possible.

2 Likes

Hey Oshay wsup! I’m here from the music biz too, I’m Lydia, sometimes I’m Valkyrie, always the Improvisant. I may hit you up real quick, gotta make a recording tonight and need to set up my Presonus audio interface so it does something - it’s new to me. I kinda get in my own way sometimes with my perfectionism… I just wanna PLAY and WRITE but I also wanna DO IT MYSELF, feel?

Hey wsup. I totally get it. Just hmu and lmk if you’re using a mac or pc and what kind of interface it is

Hey Rick! Nice to see you on here! It was a great session yesterday and I’m checking your posts out because my son is a musician and he may be interested in getting involved in this community as well. Love your intro!! :clap:t3:

Thank you so much! Nice to meet you and I plan to be finished with setting up my page by tomorrow.

1 Like