Please ask me anything. Hi! I’m Tochi Ofoegbu from Lagos Nigeria. I am physically disabled but capable and able to do things I want and need to do in life. I love to help people who are physically challenged and believe they can not achieve anything in life.
just because you are facing obstacles in your life does not mean you can not achieve your dreams. as a matter of fact, you can and will achieve your dreams IF YOU DON’T GIVE UP and that’s why I am here to see you through it.
My website | Instagram |Linkedin site
I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:
- Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
- If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
- Please give me up to 3 business days to respond to your question.
- Price: $20 / hour
- Location: Skype, or phone.
- Price: $60 - $80 / month
- Location: Skype or phone.
- Team size (up to 5)
- Price: $40 per student
- Length: 4-weeks
- Meeting: 1 time(s) per week
- Session length: 1 hours
- Location: Skype or phone
- Start date: New groups start monthly
*How to buy
- Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 3 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.
What’s a fun fact about you?
making people smile
**What can you talk about for hours?
football, music, animation, and God
What’s your favorite smell?
the thought has never crossed my mind. I guess anything that smells good
What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
I guess I do not know because I have never thought of this question
What’s one super power you would NOT want?
What is the most normal thing about you?
What do you hate?
Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful
What can you expect from my lessons?
it will be fun but most especially letting people understand that giving up is not an option
I know how it feels to be physically challenged, some will call it different but want you to know you are not alone I made it through and I made it through you can too do not just give up
Why I’m passionate about this?
there are people(physically challenged) out there who do not how or people to show how they can make. guess I was one of the lucky few
What else I can do?
sometimes write lyrics but not an expert