Helping Mothers Realize Their Self Worth

Hi there! My name is Stefanie and I’m a mom to two young boys. We live in central Florida, but I was born and raised in southern New York. I’m a freelance writer in the parenting niche, so I can work towards an income so I can continue as a stay at home mom. I know how hard it is to be a working mom, a stay at home mom, being away from family, all of it. I’m here to lend a friendly ear so you can get your thoughts and concerns off your chest.

Pricing:
$15/hr
-Covers any sort of parenting advice or words of wisdom you may need, no topic related to parenting is off-limits.
-Can be done by private messaging via email, skype, or zoom call. Whatever you prefer. No pressure here!
-I will do my best to be available in your own time.
-Feel free to use me to vent! Motherhood and parenting are tough, especially now. Sometimes all we need is reassurance and someone to listen. It can help make us feel less crazy.
-I’m not a medical professional. I don’t have a degree. I just enjoy helping people.

My blog | Twitter | LinkedIn

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I am an author for Parenting Pod, and I love to cook.

What can you talk about for hours?

Food

What’s your favorite smell?

Apple Pie

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

My artsy side

What’s one superpower you would NOT want?

Mind reading

What is the most normal thing about you?

I’m a mom

What do you hate?

Celery

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I look forward to helping someone in need

My teaching style

I’m patient and kind

What can you expect from my lessons?

To feel seen and heard

Why me?

I have a lot of experience and I love to help people

Why I’m passionate about this?

I know what it’s like to feel isolated as a mom, and I don’t want to see anyone else go through that

What else I can do?

Help you realize your self-worth, and remind you that you were a person before you became a parent

1 Like