Help you to develop Tableau Reports and SQL in a friendly environment

Hi! My name is Dennise from Quezon City, Philippines and currently living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I help people to learn how create dashboards in Tableau, design and publish them in Tableau Server or Tableau Online. I also help to develop their own SQL queries to unit test their Tableau reports.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dennisereyes/

I will help you for free consultation. Here’s how it works:

• Ask questions in the comments regarding Tableau, SQL or anything you want to talk about.
  • If you would like me to take a look and ask for advice, provide the link below or send me a direct message.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question. I usually respond immediately during lunchtime or after office hours (7pm MYT).

Services
Private 1-on-1

• Price: $30 / hour

Payment Accepted

• PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I read a lot of books, fiction or non-fiction especially self-help books. I love American sitcom series like Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory and Modern Family. I also love Korean dramas.

What can you talk about for hours?

I can talk about anything. About dreams and plans in the future, family, tv shows, books and anything that worries you either in Tableau development, career or studies.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I am Big Data Engineer in a prestigious bank company in Malaysia. I graduated as a scholar during college but I would like to study another degree in business.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

To be able to read people’s mind. I don’t mind what other people thinks about me except my loved ones, I care about what they think about me and their opinion matters to me most so I don’t want to hear their thoughts so I can decide on my own and live with it.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I want to be respected and complimented my strengths. I have feelings just like everyone else. :blush:

What do you hate?

Being questioned my ability to provide something.

In my words

My work samples are usually confidential as these are develop for the projects I work for. But I have an ongoing personal project on my own and I am building my own portfolio.

My teaching style

I usually ask question on what is the specific thing you need help then we can start from it until I can teach you additional information on the development.

What can you expect from my lessons?

You can expect to develop dashboards on your own and I can give free advice in designing.

Why me?

I am a very patient person and friendly. I will help you to best of my knowledge and skills. I have 4 years of experience in Big Data in banking and telecommunication industry.

Why I’m passionate about this?

I have a thing for teaching / coaching. I also believe that teaching help my knowledge expand more.

What else I can do?

If you want to have a friend to talk to. You can ask me for free, just send me a direct message. :blush: