Help you find out the one amazing thing you were born to do/Health and Wellness

Hi, my name is David I live in Toronto, Canada. I have passionate about helping people find what God called them to do. If we can find that out can lead us into more peace. We will be in our natural state working something that we have natural skill doing and developing from their. Also helping with their well being and overall health especially at these times.
I have 11 years of coaching experience. I love the game of basketball and these are my college highlights and I just play for fun now.

College Highlights

Ask me anything

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 1 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $50 / hour

Packages

• Price: $700 - $1000 / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $40 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: As many time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1 hour
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo // change as needed // delete before post

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 1 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you? I’am Jovial and make the session seamless

What can you talk about for hours? Health and Wellness

What’s your favorite smell? Women’s Perfume

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about? Being Loyal Person

What’s one super power you would NOT want? Spider Web

What is the most normal thing about you? Down to Earth

What do you hate? People who don’t believe in them selves

My teaching style Simple and going with your pace

What can you expect from my lessons? Pin pointing what changes you need in your life. Strategizing how to overcome yours fears and what might be holding you back to accomplish your goals. Some of them you might even know what the problem is but now how do we take action.

Why me? I have a natural talent to teach and a gift from God. What I’ve been through with my health and life, seeing others around me with their experiences that has helped shape my knowledge what is facts or what could be the problem.

Why I’m passionate about this? I seen the highs and lows and in life, what it feels like to be at those stages so its now my turn to share my knowledge.

What else I can do? Play the drums, consult about nutrition and supplements.