Help with Civil Engineering courses

Hello community, my name is Brian Hiney. I am offering help with Civil Engineering courses… as well as Thermodynamics!

If you’re finding yourself stuck on a homework problem or stressed about an upcoming exam, I’d be glad to help you at an affordable price of free for the first 1 hour session followed by $10 for each additional 1 hour session. I also can charge by the question at a rate of $1 per question if that method is preferable, also free for the first 10 questions! I can help through email, text message, or any other form of online communication.

I graduated from the University of Oklahoma in 2015 with a BS in Civil Engineering and started working with the City of Edmond right out of school in their Traffic Management Center. Recently I decided to switch my career path to tutoring online. I love helping people through their educational struggles because I had struggled so hard myself, so if you need help in any of these subjects, please message me and I will help you as soon as I can!

• Calculus 1, 2, 3, and Differential Equations
  • Chemistry 1 & 2
  • Statics/Rigid Body Mechanics
  • Strength of Materials
  • Physics 1 & 2
  • Fluid Mechanics
  • Electrical Science
  • Thermodynamics
  • Water Resources Engineering
  • Soil Mechanics
  • Dynamics
  • Structural Analysis
  • Water & Wastewater Treatment
  • Materials Science
  • Geomatics
  • Transportation Engineering
  • Help studying for the Fundamentals of Engineering exam

Services

Private 1-on-1

Price: $10/hour or $1/question - Free for the first hour and/or 10 questions

Payments accepted

PayPal, Venmo

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime. Or text me at 405-215-3688 with your question and I will help you as soon as I can.