Help starting a business

Hi there! My name is Neil Jonatan. I am a 21-year-old student in Canada, interested in building a business from scratch.

Some info about me: As an extrovert, I am very involved on my university campus. During the pandemic, I founded a nonprofit that teaches students about the stock market. I also have some prestigious internship experience.

What do I want to accomplish? I am planning to build a start-up that will be extremely profitable.

The industry that interests me most is fintech (financial technology), but I’m open to any good ideas.

Who am I looking for? Anyone who is ambitious or a good listener.

Let’s talk and help each other!

1 Like

Hi Neil,

I am a career coach and help ambitious individuals like you go after career you want. If you are interested , we can set up a discovery call to see if the services I provide might be a good match for you.

1 Like

Hello Neil,

I am also super interested in the stock market. I would like to hear about your non profit organization in hope to be a part of it. I enjoy teaching others how to trade in the stock market, and I am 22 years old atttending SAIT for finance, I am in my fourth year. Lets chat!

Hi Shelby, Thank you so much for your reply! Let me know what times you’re available to chat. You can reach me at Neil.jonatan@ryerson.ca. Looking forward to connecting!
Neil

Hey Neil
I am an excellent listener.
Not sure how I can help, but interested in learning about the stock market for sure. I would love to invest, but it is like reading a foreign language book I know nothing about. I get overwhelmed by the whole “stock market” idea, so I often just sit on money I want to invest. I would love to see how I can support you and how you can support me.
Let us chat
Zeina

Zeina, I appreciate the interest! Shoot me an email at Neil.jonatan@ryerson.ca and I’ll get back to you when I can. :slight_smile: