Help prioritizing tasks

I’m a woman with inattentive type ADD in search of someone to act as a cross between a personal assistant and an adhd coach, but I don’t have the money to afford either at their normal rates. Or I could describe it as kind of like a personal trainer for exercising the “executive functioning” part of my brain. If I could just have someone to check in with regularly once or twice a week to go over my to do list and help me prioritize and manage my time and hold me accountable and remind me of anything I might forget, I think that could be very helpful. If you are organized and good at those things you could probably help me. Reply to this post or send me a message if you’re interested in discussing an arrangement. I can’t afford more than $100 a month at the most. Thanks.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with the ISO you follow the ADD with. What does it stand for?

ISO stands for “in search of”.

I would be happy to help out. I’m not a professional and wouldn’t charge anything if it wouldn’t involve a lot of time. Text me with more info. Thanks

I am a person with severe Adhd and how i dealt with that. i took strattera and i also started seeing the good things about having adhd it taught me about my creativity. i am a healthcare student now and i manage still have good grades with adhd

I know I could help you. and I am interested. .
Val

Thanks, but I found someone already. I’ll message you if it doesn’t work out with her though.

Dear CaraE.King,

If you feel drawn, please reach out if a time comes when you are available.

Love,
TheLightsGuide1234