I’ve spent a few years in the product management space now and I’d like to help other individuals gain a better understanding of what it really means, the day to day work and how to get there. I’ve worked in a variety of spaces from architecture, management consulting, startups and healthcare. Happy to share documents and websites (with business information purged) so that you can expand on your own.
I can help you with:
- Software - Jira, Linear, Midaxo, etc.
- Skill Development - Planning, Stories, QA, etc.
- Insights - day to day work, differences from online posting, differences between fields & companies, etc.
- Introductions - What is product ownership, scrum, xp, kanban, etc. (These resources exist in abundance on Youtube but happy to help bridge any gaps)
- General Help - Tips for landing a job, documents to leverage yourself, etc.
$15 per 30 minutes - If you preface what you’d specifically like to cover beforehand I can prep to maximize how much we can cover in that time