Help for IBS & Other Gut Issues

Hi there! I’m Trish, a Certified Health, Life & Nutrition Coach, and also a girl who happens to have tummy issues.

I have healed the root cause of my gut issues, studied extensively, and really gotten to know how to manage digestive health.

I now help others with tummy trouble manage their stress and heal the root causes of their symptoms, so they can feel energized, comfortable and confident.

I am currently piloting a brand new signature system, called the Feel Good Gut System, with three parts:

Mind:
mindfulness, stress management, breath work, journaling

Body:
customized nutrition plans for your unique body and triggers
*help with finding variety for food sensitivities *

Wellness:
habits for sustainable change
management of pain, skin health, proper sleep, meal prep

I am looking to take 4 individuals with gut issues (IBS, IBD, leaky gut, etc.) through this 90 Day Program at a discounted rate.

As a test pilot you will receive:

12 weekly coaching sessions @ 60 minutes
Curated handouts and action guides
A built-in custom cleanse
24/7 text and email support
Two 20 minute “emergency freak out” calls

Investment:
$1500 invest in full
Or
3 monthly payments of $600 ($1800)

If you (or someone you know) is in need of help managing their gut issues, I would love to get to know you better. Please get in touch for a FREE 60 minute Clarity Chat. We can see if my services are the right choice for you, or I’d be happy to refer you to a more beneficial resource.

I can help, because I have been there!

Trishmwhetstone@gmail.com

Hi Trish,

I think if this program you’re developing turns out the way you want it to, it could be a big help to lots of folks!

I’m curious about one point that doesn’t seem clear to me:
If a “test pilot” invests either the single sum of $1500 or the $1800 in 3 payments, would you then be charging on top of all that for the 90-day program? Or will the cost of the program be included in their initial investment?

Hi there! Thank you :slight_smile:

The entire investment for the 90 Day Program is either $1500 or 3 payments of $600. No additional costs!

Thanks for asking for clarification!

Trish