Health & Wellness Support and Guidance

Hi, I’m Christy and reside in the PNW. I have a passion for making a positive difference in the lives I come across. Having empowered many clients to make the changes they desired keeps me motivated to keep on. Seeing others reach their intentions is such a wonderful feeling, and I would appreciate the opportunity to work with you, if we’re a good fit.

I offer fitness training, as well as life coaching since being healthy is much deeper than just physical health. It’s having an awareness about You, what makes you glow, what triggers you and understanding why that is. Everything starts with You - what you feel and see is really an impression of what’s going on inside of you. You have the power to change it if you’re not happy. You just need to accept 100% responsibility & accountability, and understand that you’re a powerful creator. How cool is that?!!

I offer an initial 15-minute consult to see if we connect. Not all people are meant to work together, and that’s ok if not. If we decide to continue, we’ll book our next session.

30 minute sessions - $25 minimum to sliding scale, pay what you feel is fair.

IG: https://www.instagram.com/christy_bruin/

Ask me anything

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $25 minimum for 30 minutes - to a sliding scale, pay what you believe is fair for my service.

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo, Zelle

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

What’s a fun fact about you?
I am a 5-time consecutive winner in the Rugged Maniac Obstacle Challenge in my age group.

What can you talk about for hours?
Metaphysics, Energy, Enlightenment, Investing, Travel, Music, Animals…and the beat goes on.

What’s your favorite smell?
Lavender - it’s very soothing

What is the most normal thing about you?
I’m very unassuming, lol.

What do you hate?
A very strong word, and words have power. But I don’t appreciate narrowmindedness or an unwillingness to be open to other viewpoints.

My teaching style
Positive, motivating, and supportive

What can you expect from my lessons?
Belief in yourself that you can do it.

Why me?
We align ourselves of that of which we resonate with.

Why I’m passionate about this?
To make a difference - that we all matter.