Health, Wellness, and Personal Training Services

Wellness is for everyone. That’s why I started my health and wellness coaching business titled Body Strategies. I believe that everyone should have access to holistic, individual, and inclusive resources that help them experience the best version of themselves. That’s why I do what I do, and I love it.

TKD
(A pic from one million years ago when I won some trophies.)

Before we get any further, a little about me:

I have over 20 years of experience as a martial arts, weightlifter, tennis player, and coach. Now, while all of that may seem impressive, what’s also true is that I hated the gym. Gym class was a nightmare for me. I never felt athletic. Despite my endeavors, I didn’t fit the category of “jock.”

(Me preparing to deadlift 400 lbs.)

Also, working at top-tier gyms showed me just how demeaning fitness culture can be. Unfortunately, health and wellness is often portrayed as abs, biceps, perfect hair, and 1000 burpees. Now, if that’s your goal, we can get there. However, being fit looks many ways and all of them are valid. Together, these experience give me and understanding about the feelings have when people want to begin looking at their health.

Do I look weird?
Do I know what I’m doing?
Will this even WORK?

Your goals are attainable. I work to be a different type of coach, one who integrates mind and body to help my clients accomplish their goals. You can do it. I’m here to help.

(I was unreasonably happy for some reason :smile:)

Here are the ways you can work with me:

Three Month Private Package - $4,600
Pre-Assessment
Goal Analysis
Individual programming
Two private personal training sessions per week (in-person* or virtual)
Nutrition Guidance
Post-Assessment

Three Month Cohort Package - $2,300
Pre-Assessment
Goal Analysis
Two group sessions per week (In-person* or virtual)
Nutrition Guidance

Test Run Package - $350
Assessment
One personal training session
Workout recommendations

Payment options
10% off if paid upfront OR At least 10% down, 3 - 9 monthly payments

I’d love to talk with you about your health and wellness goals. Email me at verdell@bodystrategies.info to schedule a free intake interview. It will take about 30 minutes. We’ll discuss your goals, challenges, and how I can best help you.

As a holiday sale, I’m offering 10% off of packages purchased between now and January 1st, 2021. I can’t wait to hear from you!

Be well!
Verdell

As a plus-size swimmer, hiker and weightlifter who is awesomely approaching 50 I want to thank you for being body positive. Too many coaches focus on trying to shrink my body, when I can already do all these amazing things in my current one.

I hope you have great success!

Thanks Kara! That’s really what I’m doing this.

If you know anyone that might be interested, please send them my way!

1 Like