Ask Me Anything
Hi! I’m Kenya from Toronto Ontario, Canada and currently living in Starkville Mississippi, USA. I help people accomplish their running and fitness goals by providing coaching, program design and mentoring.
I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:
- Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
- If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
- Please give me up to 2 business days to respond to your question.
- FREE consultation on any fitness or running related questions, I’m just here to help.
- Whether you want to complete your first 5k, 10k, Half-Marathon, Marathon, or are simply seeking direction in becoming the healthiest you, you can be.
- Packages include training plans with unlimited communication via text, direct message or email, along with a weekly phone/Facetime call free of charge with the option for more phone calls and Facetime appointments for $40/hr.
- 4-Week training program - $200 CAD
- 8-Week training program - $300 CAD
- 12-Week training program - $400 CAD
- 16-Week training program - $500 CAD
- If you’re not looking for a training plan and simply wish to seek out advice, feel free to contact me via direct message to set up 1-on-1 consultation.
- Price: $40/ hour
- Location: Zoom, FaceTime, or phone.
- PayPal or E-transfer
How to buy
- Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.
Interview with Talktime
What’s a fun fact about you?
Before competing nationally and in the NCAA in track and field, I played high level hockey and lacrosse for 10 years.
What can you talk about for hours?
Anything sports related!
What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
Every year I raise funds by growing a moustache for the Movember foundation.
What is the most normal thing about you?
I am not a morning person
In my words
My teaching style
Very easy going and diverse depending on what type of person I am trying to get through to.
What can you expect from my lessons?
No time wasting. There is nothing I hate more than when people waste time, especially when it is just to make money.
Not only do I have the educational background in running and fitness, I also have over 10 years of experience with the peaks and valleys of health.