Health Coach and Nutritionist

Hello! I’m Elizabeth and I’m originally from St Paul, Minnesota, but I live in Italy. I’m a certified Holistic Health Coach and Nutritionist through American Fitness Professionals and Associates, and I have a BS in Exercise Sport Science from St Catherine University. I’m passionate about how bodies work, and how to help them work better. Whether you are simply seeking to create habits that better support you and your health, or you are intent on distancing yourself from chronic lifestyle illnesses such as diabetes, obesity, osteoporosis, heart disease, stroke, etc., I can help you to reduce the risk of negative health outcomes through practical lifestyle interventions. I know that all the different areas of life impact each other , so I work to I find practical ways that actually work for you to improve your health, help you feel better, and let you do more of what you love. I will work with you to systematically create sustainable changes in habits so that your life supports your health.

Why me?
I am open-minded, patient, and welcoming to all. I’m body positive and I want to make sure that any client feels comfortable and safe at all times. I believe in sustainable changes for your lifetime, not quick fixes. As someone that didn’t always prioritize my own health, I know how much what I do day to day impacts how I feel physically, emotionally, and mentally.

If you would like to see what other people have to say about working with me, visit the Testimonials page on my website below to find out more.

My website | Instagram | LinkedIn

Ask me anything

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 24 hours to respond to your question.

Services Include but are not limited to:

Sustainable weight loss
Weight gain
Lower body fat percentage
Increase muscle mass
Blood sugar regulation
Quit smoking
Reduce/Quit Caffeinated beverages
Implement regular exercise
Improve eating habits
Improve the relationship with food and eating
Manage stress
Increase energy
Improve gut health
Improve mood
Improve sleep
Learn easy healthy cooking basics
Implement your healthcare providers recommendations

What can you expect from your session?
The first time that we talk, I will ask you about what you are hoping to accomplish by working with me. I will also get to know a bit about your health history, and what your everyday life looks like. From there we will talk about possible ways to reach your goal. The next time we talk I will have a plan written up, based on what we discussed, so that we can both see it and talk through it and make any adjustments that we need to make. In future sessions, I will provide accountability, make adjustments as things change, and progress different areas of the plan as needed. I will also be there to answer questions as they come up, issue challenges, and monitor your progress. This is a process between me and you the whole time. Things that don’t work for you, we can shift. If a strategy that you thought would work isn’t, we will try something else. I will answer any questions that you have. My goal is to create sustainable changes in habits so that your life supports your health.

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Price: $65.00/ hour session - Package pricing is available on a case by case
basis
Payment type: Zelle or Venmo

Fun fact about me:
I went to an art school and studied dance in high school and eventually fell in love with salsa and Latin dance in general.

What can talk about for hours?
Fitness, and food (I love making food, I love eating food, and I have been the head cook for a restaurant)! Also, cultures outside of my own - I always want to learn!

If you have a question about food - either about nutrition or cooking or making healthy food delicious, please feel free to ask below!

What is my favorite question?
Why! I love to learn why things happened the way they do, and why people do to the things that they do. This is a part of what makes me really enjoy science!

What’s my favorite smell?
Freshly cut grass in the summer or campfire

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
I studied really hard and skipped a year of high school so that I could study dance.

What do I hate?
When I have to sneeze but can’t