Have you been longing to feel at ease in your body and have a relaxed relationship with food ? I am a Certified Holistic Nutrition Health Coach who uses an individualized, non-judgmental approach to help you attain your weight and health goals

*Jessica Morgan,
Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach;
Certified International Health Coach;
Medical Doctor with Residencies in General Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
*Initial 45 Minute Consult FREE-You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by talking over your health concerns and goals and discussing how you see yourself attaining them.
If we decide to work together: $125 per 45 minute session
*If interested please leave me a phone message or text and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. If you don’t hear from me, it simply means that your message has wound up in a junk box, so please, try again. I want to hear from you and help you clarify how you can move forward, even if you decide that I am not the person best-suited to your needs.
www.daocloud-jessicamorgan.com
www.Instagram.com@holisticwellnessmd

STEP 2

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Photos

Include lifestyle photos of you and your work. For example, if you are a cook, include photos of your food if you plan to talk about that topic. Please do not upload business logo, business graphics, etc.

Videos

Adding videos goes a long way to make a personal connection. Just paste a YouTube link in the post for the link to automatically embed. Use videos to show how you can help.

Description

Write from the heart. Use these questions below as a guide to get started.

• What’s your story?
  • Where are you from?
  • What help are you offering?
  • Why are you passionate about helping in this area?
  • What’s your teaching style?
  • How will you communicate? For example: Zoom, voice calls, Voxer, etc.
  • What outcome are you hoping to achieve during your time together?
  • What are your expectations?
  • Fun or interesting facts about yourself.

STEP 3

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Interact with those interested in the comments below. Answer questions and help them out. Get permission before you DM them.

ShareBookmarkReply