Happiness/Mental Health Life Coach

Hey. I am Brittany Gunderson. I currently live in Delaware, USA. I am an author of many genres as well as a Happiness/ Mental Health Life Coach. I help people become better, happier, and healthier in their lives. I help people cope with mental illnesses and prevent suicides. All of my books are available on Amazon.

I am a Domestic Violence Survivor. Going through the abuse gave me my own set of mental illnesses to cope with. I know firsthand how hard it can be to suffer and cope with mental disorders. I can help you cope with your mental illnesses, prevent suicide, and help you build self-love, confidence, and self-esteem. I also cover a wide variety of other topics as well.

I am always here for anyone who needs someone to talk to. I am compassionate, open-minded, and non-judgemental.

My website | Twitter | LinkedIn

I have a youtube channel and a blog where you can find great resources. Youtube
Blog

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $40 / hour

Packages 1-on-1

• Price: $250 month

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I love music. I love most music but Rock is my favorite genre.

What can you talk about for hours?

Mental Health or domestic violence

What’s your favorite smell?

Roses

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

The ability to pull myself out of the deep end of my depression.

What’s one superpower you would NOT want?

Uncontrollable Rage like the Hulk

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I have two sons who are my world!

In my words

My teaching style

I’m patient and understanding. I know learning new concepts takes time. I take time to explain the tips, tricks, and techniques so they can be understood and accomplished. I have learned many things over my healing journey and now I teach what I have learned to others who are going through mental illness or domestic violence.

What can you expect from my lessons?

You can expect a lot of support, compassion, kindness, and respect. I am here for you. I will walk with you along your healing journey. I will teach you many concepts that will help you become better, happier, and healthier in your life. Everything will be kept confidential. I am open-minded and non-judgmental so you can expect a judgment-free zone. I will help you with anything you are struggling with in your life. I will help you set goals. I will help you face your trauma and work through it.

Why me?

Because I understand and have been there. I know what it is like to ache deeply and have nowhere to turn and nobody to listen. I am very easy to talk to and just want to help in any way that I can.

Why I’m passionate about this?

I am passionate about helping others cope because I know what it feels like and feeling alone on top of it feels even worse. Therefore, I make myself available to others who need someone to turn to.

What else I can do?

I can just be there for you to talk to, vent to, seek advice from, or simply spend time with you.

I look forward to meeting you! :slight_smile:

I would like to include a youtube video I made that explains the differences between a life coach and a therapist. Please take a few minutes to watch the video.