Hair stylists, I'm a master stylist offering advice on services that you provide or may aspire to provide!

My name is Samantha, currently in Philadelphia,Pa , USA. I have been a hairstylist and at some points an educator for 15 years. I have experience in precision haircutting, extensions- tape, i-tip, hand-tied, and hair color. Over the years I’ve used tons of brands of hair, color, and stylers. If you need advice or just someone to bounce some thoughts off of let me know. If I can help I’ll send you a private message.

##one on one service:
Payments accepted through Venmo or PayPal.
##Location: Zoom, FaceTime, or Phone.
15 minutes: $10
30 minutes: $15
60 minutes: $25

[Instagram] (https://instagram.com/sgeyser)

Are you offering a new service such as extensions? Have a client issue? I will give you advice and answer questions that you may not have learned in your certification classes. I can also offer demos of things like rooting a weft to create a more seamlessly blending result. Do you have problems with grey coverage? We can talk about ways to increase your success formulating. Need help sorting out which company to pick for certifications? We can figure it out together.

Ask me anything|

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. Tag me on instagram.
  • Please give me up to 1 business days to respond to your question.

##How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 1 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

In my words

What’s a fun fact about you?

I have been doing hair since I was a teenager I did friends first hair color and relaxer in a bathroom (not at the same time or person), my first hair cut in a kitchen, and was the girl who braided everyone hair in school all pre-license. I don’t recommend ANY of these.

What can you talk about for hours?

Hair, obviously. Oh, and probably my dog, Rico.

What’s your favorite smell?

Anything cooking with garlic.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

My tie-dye skills!

What’s one superpower you would NOT want?

elasticity/superstretching

What is the most normal thing about you?

I like coffee.

What do you hate?

Mustard

My teaching style

I’m detail oriented. We can just have a discussion if that’s what you need.
If you need help with a technique, I will encourage you to do it the best that you can. If I think you are capable of improvement I will ask you to try something over.

Why me?

I learned to have high expectations of my students from my mentor because she had high expectation of me. I believe I would have given up on improving my skills further if it wasn’t for her.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Our industry doesn’t have enough mentorship. We go to beauty school long enough to get a tiny bit of experience and pass a licensure. Once in the salon we are typically learning the ropes of salon life and “paying our dues”, not getting the intensive training that’s necessary to be confident behind the chair.