Getting Through Life Transitions -

Certified Professional Coach

There comes times in our life where we must go through a wholesale transition.

A transition is a period of adjustment, which includes a personal life pandemic. This is a forceful burst of change in one’s life that leads to a period of upheaval, transition, and renewal. It’s a mental and physical process that can take years to conclude if the proper help is not administered early in the process.

These transitions include new careers, new roles, social groups, new skills, friendships, relationships, networks, finding new ways to communicate, new ways to think and a new identity to name a few.

People that go through a transition seek a Meaningful and Purposeful life again. Transition is a vital period of adjustment, creativity, and rebirth that helps one find meaning after a major life disruption. It’s not simple or smooth, nor straight forward or straight ahead and definitely not predictable. They are thrust into a situation they fear they are not ready for. A newly found form of independence. Also, no two transitions are the same.

If you feel you are on this trek and need help please contact me so we can get you back on the right path.

Examples of people that this service will benefit are individuals that are having or have had a major change or disruption in their life, military personnel that will be transitioning back to civilian life in the next month, 3 months, 6 months or year. Veterans that have already made the transition and are still struggling to adjust and ex crime-offenders who are struggling with their transition.

My Packages:

Free 30 minute consultation for 1:1 coaching

• 1:1 45 minute Coaching Sessions - $100 per session.

• Create Your Life Purpose interactive workshop - $150 for a single person workshop and $75 per
    person for a group workshop with a minimum of 5 people .
    -This workshop takes you on a step-by-step process to put you on the path to creating and
    finding your passion and vision for life.

• Mental Health Awareness interactive workshop- $150 for a single person and $75 per person for
    a group workshop with a minimum of 5 people.
    -This workshop helps you get in tune with your mental health and teaches you how to be
    aware of and manage your emotions and feelings when facing difficult times in your life.

• Life Transition interactive workshop - $150 for a single person and $75 per person for a group
    workshop with a minimum of 5 people.
    -This workshop takes you on a step-by-step process and teaches you how to handle a
    difficult life transition. You will get the 7 tools on how to handle life transitions.

Now is the time to go on the journey of investing in yourself and your wellbeing.

Connect with me today so i can help you accomplish all your goals on your self-discovery jounery.

1 Like