Getting started on Talktimers

Does anyone know where I can find updated information on setting up my profile? I go into Profile and it looks like starting a new topic and a headline and back ground image. Doesn’t have the flow as the tutorial I was watching. Plus, I can not find announcements or HQ as discussed in the tutorials, nor the “talk like a person” form. I would appreciate any help.

Hi Tuesdae,

It seems those of us who joined in the last 2 months have run into the same issue. The link they provided to the “Talk like a person” worksheet doesn’t work. I did reach out to the talktime team, though, and when I asked them about the promised training resources and live events, they did not provide any real answers. They did, however, actually provide a working link for the worksheet:

Feel free to message me privately if you’d like to know more about how the Talktime environment and community from someone who’s been around for a while.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help. I was so confused. I appreciate the worksheet and will check it out. I am still confused how to set up my actually Profile. In the tutorials it appeared to have various sections like a Title/Headliner and then a section for What I do/Pricing, followed by My About/My Story and then several photos.
Under Profile it doesn’t look like that at all. It has About Me and a Headliner Photo and Background Photo.
TYSM!
Tuesdae