Get your life back in gear with Life Coaching with Judy

My rate is $100/per session - up to 1 hour

Ask me anything

Hi there! My name is Judy. I am originally from Jamaica but have been living in the US for over 30 years. I am the mother of 3 adult children and am truly honored that they trust me enough and have relied on me to be their Life Coach. I have been a Real Estate agent for over 25 years and a Life Coach most of my life. I am currently working on getting my ICF certification. It is my passion and mission in life to provide the necessary tools to help clients identify the obstacles in their lives and to tap into their full potential to help them achieve their goal.

My website | | https://www.linkedin.com/in/judy-malcolm-11552595/https://www.instagram.com/olivenemalcolm/

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 2 days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

Price: $ 100/ up to 1 hour

Packages

• Price: $XXX - $XXX / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $1000 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 2 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 2 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo , Zelle

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime.

What’s a fun fact about you?
I am the youngest of 15 children

What can you talk about for hours?
The bible

What’s your favorite smell?
Rose

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
Raising 3 successful children as a single mom and want to share all the positives that came out of being a single mom.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?
Reading people’s mind

What is the most normal thing about you?
Peace and calmness

What do you hate?
Knowing that one day this will all be over

Anything else that you’d like to share?
I am happy that I found this platform

My teaching style
My style is to stimulate clients by asking questions and allowing them to discover their answers and their breakthroughs.

What can you expect from my lessons?
You can expect to be challenged at the end of each lesson and to be prepared to be accountable for doing exercises and deep self searching questions to help reach your goal.

Why me?
You may not know this yet, but my vision for my clients is to find the obstacles that is robbing them of that joy and happiness or to reach that “HaHa” moment that will get them back on track to have a more fulfilling and happier life.

Why I’m passionate about this?
I am so passionate about this because many have missed the mark or that happy medium in their life due to many hardships and distractions, yet it is easy to attain through introspection and tapping into one full potential and ultimately, if one is willing, making some mental and sometimes physical adjustments in their life. My goal and passion is to help clients achieve their goal.

What else I can do?
I am an excellent listener