From under the stairs to a Professional Coach - I am here for you!

Life Coaching - Life Quality - You are in charge!
If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got

Hi, my name is Charlotte de Silva and I am a professional Coach who would love to make a difference to your life!

My own life journey has been wide and varied, born in Sweden to a family with three other sisters, a busy mother and an alcoholic father. Being the youngest of four sisters and having not enough bedrooms, my bed was put under the stairs and then I graduated into the closet. At the age of 17 I moved to England, met my, now, ex-husband and have two beautiful children. I have always been interested in mental health and have read many self-help books, Susan Jeffers, Louise Hays and Russ Harris, being a few of my favourites. Having lived and worked in London for over 30 years, I am now back in Sweden and with my life experiences and training at Akademi Coachstjärnan in Stockholm, I would now like to reach out to all of you, to help you find your strengths, to achieve your goals or just listen to you.

Do contact me if you want to go further on this journey called life! If I can do it, so can you!
Best wishes,
Charlotte

Pricing: Services

Private 1-on-1
My first 10 clients through Talktime will get a reduced price of 55 USD/hour during their first month.

Normal price
Price: 80 USD /hour

Packages

• Price: 200 USD / month for up to 3 sessions

Payments accepted on PayPal

How to buy

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Talktime interview questions

**What’s a fun fact about you? **
I love making up Swedish words when I can’t find an appropriate one to use.

What can you talk about for hours?
How much I love coaching in the new wave of CBT: ‘Acceptance Commitment Therapy’ (ACT).

What’s your favorite smell?
Ahh it must be coffee.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
That I was terribly shy as a child with no confidence and have now grown up to be a strong, experienced and confident woman.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?
Invisibility.

What is the most normal thing about you?
That I get upset sometimes.

What do you hate?
Jealousy, greed, bullying, racism, exclusion, inequality

https://www.linkedin.com/in/CharlottedeSilva/

Ask me anything

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.

• Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Why me?

You name it and I have been there, either personally or through friends and family . I can draw on my experiences when I coach and ask you the right questions for you to find your answers to your dilemma

Why I’m passionate about this?

*I love to make a difference, to help someones’ day be a bit better and for the client to see the road ahead clearer. *