Friendship is hard to get

I take friendship serious. People these days are fake friends. I am the coolest best friend to have. I am caring and a good listener, funny love to have fun, and helpful. I go all out. But i guess people take kindness for granted which it should never be like that. I just had to say that.

3 Likes

People are emotionally and communicationally challenged these days. You can’t blame them… However, there are still those who are on the same page with you and also it has to do a lot with MBTI types. Some people are the intuitive feelers which means they are warm hearted, helpful, and fun (like you), and some are more of thinker practical types that have problems identifying even their own emotions. Those are the types who are the “fake friends” because they can put their emotions aside to act a certain way to get what they need. It’s their genetic programming.

2 Likes

Thank for your reply. You are actually right.

1 Like

I get you, most people don’t have the understanding to be aware of the abilities people have as friends and which ones can resonate as why they are. This makes things complex b/c most people find themselves competing for their own “self” in terms of how to be “fake”. Meaning, what they “front” to be liked or offer only in the “needs”. Even so, to get attention for the benefit of what they want is how people live egoic pursuits which create lousy decisions.

Being able to be a friend imo means being there for someone b/c you care who they are and how to support them and find the best in them. This is being honest and true to self as they share with you the best in them. This then is compatible with your own true authenticity. Yet, I do believe I have acquaintances that are like family rather than friends. As so, those can be only gained through trust, and moral, ethical, and determined ideals that are concerned with the better of each person’s self good. This leads to people who are alike minded and can generate the same moral system and will be able to do things that are not against odds or beliefs.

I can say as an INFJ being very reflective, I tend to always find myself giving a lot of support and not finding equal desire to do so. I have to be careful whom I allow close, b/c my standards and principles vary a lot from most people. Being a contributor to society vs allowing a few that truly have the same ideals is key to my mental-emotional state. Even if it is that I am really “introverted” (my struggle in being extroverted in art and such) I tend to observe and see most relationships would never lead to good outcomes. I keep a distance for the sake of heartache, and it makes it better for me to have many cordial communities than to try and pursue friends which are conflictive for their happiness or mine. This helps in being kind and supportive but also self-aware to gravitate a personal relationship with those who have the same core beliefs and habits etc to really consider spending closer time with. Business vs personal space :slight_smile: to be concerned with the way everything is around you. So people can choose their own hive with the best intentions and that leads to never undermining what people are authentically. That is how I have learned to try ad comfort my self in my own INFJ tribulations.

2 Likes

Lovely37 ,

I’m sure you are a lovely person and anyone would be blessed to have you in their life. As years go by you learn to realize who is important and meant to stay in your life. Those are the people that matters the most. It is hard to find and build a friendship nowadays. Honestly, with so much going on in the world, everyone is going through their own problems. Don’t take it personally, just know that it’s not you! You’re not the issue love!

I am ENFP and I get where you’re coming from.

1 Like

Yes, a true friend is hard to come by. Many people just use people. The good ones are often misused and mistreated, or worse. I am a good person and I am always here for you if you want to talk and get to know each other. We could all use more friends that have our back.

2 Likes

Same here if you need some support and mental guidance and relationship advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Infp here and very much into MBTI.

2 Likes

I have to read up on yours, I would like to learn more about interactions in business and job/community for projects. It seems there could be a real interesting study group to see how a company could benefit by using this system. I am so curious about the basis of relationship and work development for unity collaboration’s.

A lot of businesses do use mbti for team building exercises and such.

1 Like

I’m ENTP. my kind typically argues with one another or “debates”. We get along with other types much better! :rofl: But personality types are just part of how we connect in my opinion. It seems to be human nature for people to always do whats best for them, & regardless of your personality you may end up bein an unlucky sucka fish like me, who goes out of their way for everyone else subconsciously starving yourself from what you’re giving them. & really that just means you’re naturally a good person. I really hope you find a friend that deserves you.

1 Like

This is when you need the great links to people that support your type, I too as INFJ feel the ultimate in giving a lot, maybe it takes someone to care as much as you do about others. This is what mine says bout me.

ENFP

Although two well-developed individuals of any type can enjoy a healthy relationship, INFJ’s natural partner is the ENTP , or the ENFP . INFJ’s dominant function of Introverted Intuition is best matched with a personality type that is dominated by Extraverted Intuition.

2 Likes