Free Personal Life/Goal Assessment

YOU KNOW YOU’RE CAPABLE OF SO MUCH MORE.

You’re a good person. You work hard. You try to make a few changes here and there to build positive momentum in your life.

Still, everything kinda remains the same, and distraction after distraction keeps popping up in your life, taking you off track, leaving you completely exhausted, frustrated, and disgusted.

Think back to months ago at the beginning of the year.:calendar:

Did you make New Year’s resolutions? Set some goals?

Did you get the results you wanted?

If you did, that’s great! This means you’re part of the 8% of people who kept their resolutions and achieved them!

Likely, you’re one of the other 92% who sputtered out before the end of January, and totally abandoned their goals.

Have you ever wondered why you just can’t get traction on your goals?

Here are the Top 5 Reasons People Abandon Their Goals. :dart:

:radio_button: They don’t have a compelling “why”, so their goal is vague and without a concrete plan or deadline.
:radio_button: They set the wrong goals for the wrong reasons.
:radio_button: They don’t schedule time to work on their goals.
:radio_button: They don’t have a dedicated person to keep them accountable to their goals.
:radio_button: They fear change, and desperately cling to their comfort zone. (Better the devil you know, right?)

Of course, there are many other reasons people don’t achieve their goals, but these are the most common ones in their most basic form.

If this sounds like you, I can help.

I’m a Transformational Life Coach and I specialize in Total Life Overhauls for smart, underachieving people.

I certainly know what it’s like to be a chronic underachiever. By age 35, I’d resigned myself to a life of waitressing and living paycheck to paycheck. I wore cheap clothes and drove ugly old cars. It was embarrassing.

I knew I was capable of so much more, but I was just so unfocused and busy all the time! I was tired, depressed, and spent what little time I had to myself binge watching movies and TV shows.

I’m happy to report that those days are long behind me!

Within weeks of declaring my goals, I was hired for my first corporate job! I went from temping as a receptionist to becoming an executive director in just a few short years!

I travelled extensively, ate at the best restaurants, met and worked with some incredibly illustrious and amazing people…

And I wasn’t BROKE anymore! I could actually afford nice things and financially plan for my future! For the first time in my life, I could spend more than a few dollars on donations for my favorite causes!

My corporate days are long behind me now.

Today, I’m a proud business owner who’s ready to serve people who are ready to find their calling, so they can live successfully and joyfully on their own terms.

That’s why I’m excited to announce that I’m giving away FREE Personal Assessments to the first people to respond to this post.

In this powerful, one hour session, you’ll learn:

:heavy_check_mark: Where you rank in 8 specific areas of your life.
:heavy_check_mark: What areas of your life are out of balance and need immediate attention.
:heavy_check_mark: How to fix your stopping points to success so you can make the changes you need.to grow and flourish.
:heavy_check_mark: How to make a doable, actionable plan for prosperity and fulfillment.

Act fast because these slots will fill up FAST! Spaces are limited!

This is my gift to you today.:gift:

I totally promise no sleazy/cringey sales pitches or any obligation on your part whatsoever.

I always LOVE the opportunity to connect with wildly enthusiastic women who are ready to make BOLD changes in their life! It helps me know you better so I can serve you better!

Be sure to keep an eye on your email so that you don’t miss my booking link. You can sign up there for a time slot that works best for you.

Let’s start this journey together! Get ready to emerge from 2021 more powerful, fulfilled, and prosperous than you’ve ever been!

Like I always say,

It ain’t over yet, honey!

XOXO

Robin

2 Likes