Free of yourself from stress & worry regardless of what's going on in the world around you with Yoga, Meditation & Holistic Nutrition

Happy Day to YOU :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My name is Amanda, from Alberta, Canada :canada: I help individuals learn to listen & trust their inner wisdom, so they can free themselves from constant worry & stress, regardless of what’s happening around them. I use a holistic approach, taking into account the body, mind and spirit and use holistic nutrition, yoga & meditation to gain desired results.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

:dizzy:Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $85 / hour
    *If you choose to enrol in a package the cost of the 1-on-1 will be deducted :gift_heart:

:dizzy:Packages

• Price: Cost varies depending on the custom tailored package to suit your unique individual needs *2 month minimum starting at $1200

Payments accepted

• PayPal or Credit Card (you will receive invoice)

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

:hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus:

Something interesting about me, hmmmmm…Well I grew up with 6 parents and bounced between 3 homes every week. I have a pretty unusual family dynamic.

My favourite part of the day is eating, I have a great love for food and the powerful effects it has on our bodies. This is what led me to becoming certified in Holistic Nutrition.

But I also :sparkling_heart:LOVE :sparkling_heart:listening to music - all the kinds of music - music has the ability to instantly uplift & change my mood.

I worked in the hospitality industry for 20+ years and have a :gift_heart:passion for connecting with people and helping them in any way I can. A smile and a friendly conversation has the power to change the trajectory of someone’s day.

:gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart: :gift_heart:

Here is a little bit about my story of how I came to be a Holistic Wellness Coach;

Back in 2012 I was not in such a great place in life, I endured many traumas in a short time; my dog was diagnosed with cancer and I had to lay him to rest, shortly after my grandmother whom I shared a special relationship with died, my car engine went with no funds to buy another and one of my brothers cut me out of his life, to name a few - The overwhelming stress was debilitating, it created depression & anxiety that I couldn’t seem to get relief from - I also had excruciating stomach pains and broke out in a mysterious rash that was from my neck down to my ankles. No doctor’s could help me find the reason, so I started trying alternative modalities.

It wasn’t until I discovered the power of yoga, meditation & nutrition that I was able to cope with my stress and experience relief from my physical ailments.

With my life experiences and discovery of the profound benefits from living a holistic lifestyle - were the driving factors for me to take all of my passions and study them, so that I could guide others on their holistic journey towards wellness.

:revolving_hearts:Whether you just want to talk or do the deeper work, I am here for you. :revolving_hearts:

I am happy to answer your nutrition, yoga & meditation questions.

My teaching style is to honour your body and unique specific needs. Nothing is strict, regimented or takes hours a day. I meet you where you are at and we only do the work that resonates with you. However, with that being said; regular practice & consistency are key to achieving your desired results.

I am a yoga instructor (RYT 200 ) registered with the Yoga Alliance, S.A.F.E. certified and hold a diploma in holistic nutrition. I began my yoga practice in 2013 and instantly knew that it would be a part of my life moving forward. Yoga has brought more to my life than just the physical practice on the mat; yoga is a way of life. I continue to learn and practice daily what it means to live yoga.

I was fortunate to have studied with Liz Heffernan E-RYT 500, C-IAYT and Alison Scola E-RYT 500, C-IAYT, LMT in Costa Rica.

My mindful teachings come from understanding the importance to approaching wellness from a holistic standpoint. I recognizes each individual’s body has different needs and abilities; and that it changes daily. My focus is on encouraging students to honour themselves & taking time to connect inwards during their practice. My teaching inspirations come from Hatha, Restorative and Kundalini Yoga.

I know that while making changes to lead a healthy lifestyle can seem like a daunting task but, the benefits are remarkable. Discovering the positive effects of eating a whole foods diet with added supplements myself, I became inspired to help others adopt health lifestyles that can negate problems later in life.

I earned my diploma and am certified in holistic nutrition from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition (CSNN). I believes in continuous improvement, so I constantly stay up to date with the latest nutritional research and am always continuing my education.

:dizzy:I will simplify yoga, meditation & nutrition for you, creating an individual plan of optimal choices that will help you reach your goals. :dizzy:

Wishing you great health, happiness, love, laughter and abundant blessings
:dizzy: :pray: :dizzy:

I can’t wait to meet you :gift_heart: